Was That So Hard?

CollegeAU!Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

Mashed up conversation filled the air of the family owned barbeque joint, twenty minutes out from the campus and inhabited every weekend by most of the black students of the university. The aromas of soul food in the air, and the owners floating around to speak to everyone as usual. Students were scattered across the restaurant in their usual groups, aside from a few that hollered their hellos across the establishment.

You sat across from your roommate and best friend. Laughing as she swooned over the wide reciever of the football team, that kept catching her glances over at him with glances of his own. Her long lashes fluttered as she gave a lustful eye roll. Her glossed lips were pouted as she stirred her tea with her straw. "You think he actually likes me?"

Did she really just ask that? That boy was basically drooling over her right now and she didn't even realize it. That could be because you were on the side of the booth that faced him and she sat across from you with her back to him. But she should feel his eyes on her with how hard he was looking, like he was waiting on another one of her glances. Before he slipped from his booth and told his group he'd be back.

Smirking, you took a sip of your lemonade and threw a glance at him. He adjusted his clothing and smoothed his waves foward with both hands. "I don't know, but he's coming over. Why don't we ask him?" You chuckled as she gasped and asked if she looked good. And you assured her she did.

He greeted you as he approached the table before looking over to your friend. You listened to them before something else took your attention. The bell for the door dinged twice before someone yelled out 'Wassup, Stevens!'. Your stirring slowed to a stop as he came into view, catching sight of him.

He gave off that charming smile of his, freed from his golds. Dimples deepened and shoulders bouncing as he laughed. You pulled your gaze from him when your friend called your name. She said she and Mr. Wide receiver would be a few booths away if you needed her. Nodding as a response, you gave her a playful wink as she followed her boo. To which she gave an eye roll to.

You grinned to yourself as you rested back against the cushioned booth. Before looking up to where Stevens was and meeting his gaze. He stood in the group, but he wasn't paying attention to anyone in it. His dark orbs were focused on you, bringing a faint smirk to his lips when you straightened up.

Looking away from him, you turned your attention to whatever was going on outside. A few guys and girls in the parking lot dancing to music that spilled from their cars. You found yourself smiling at the scene, taking a sip of your drink. "So it's like that, princess?" His voice didn't startle you, but your heartbeat quickened a little.

Just enough to give off how you really felt about him.

You met his gaze, grinning as he slid into the seat across from you. "Like what, Stevens?" Sipping your lemonade, you raised an eyebrow teasingly. He showed off that smile, making you adjust in your seat. His broad shoulders bouncing as he nodded.

"That's cute, thickems. Real cute.." He chuckled with a nod, licking his lips. You gave an eyeroll to his favorite nickname for you, never wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing you kind of liked it. "..but that wasn't my name the other night.." He smoothly slid your drink towards him, removing your straw and taking a sip from the glass before placing it back on the table. "..now was it?"

Both his hands smoothed their way up the back of your thighs towards the back of your knees, holding you open to him. His plump lips latched to your bundle of nerves, tending to you skillfully. Your legs shook as you arched from his sheets, one of your hands pushing aside the opened textbook and postcards without thought. You didn't pay any mind to the book meeting the floor and the notecards fluttering off the bed. Erik smirked as you shook, moaning 'baby' softly as your hand fisted his freed dreads.

You cleared your throat, ignoring his question. "Gimme my drink, Erik.." He laughed, giving you the drink back. Claiming your plate of cheese fries as his next victim. You smacked his hands, moving your plate closer to you. "No sir. You better order your own."

"We can't share, thickems? Them fries look good as hell.." He pouted with a cute frown, eyebrows slightly pushed together.

"Then order some. It won't take long."

"But I want yours. I'm hungry..." He attempted to get a fry, but you blocked it. It still confused him how quick you were. "Bet." Slipping from the booth, he came over to your side. He eased in next to you, resting his arm behind you on the back seat.

He caught your eyes, starting a short staring match. You giggled, not breaking your gaze from his. "These fries are mine, E.."

Licking his lips, he looked at yours. Taking in the way your gloss made them shine. "Then gimme a little taste.."

"I just told you I ain't sharing, Stevens."

"I'm not talking about those fries, princess. I want something sweeter.." He gave a light squeeze to your thighs, tucking his bottom lip between his teeth before releasing it. You groaned, knowing he'd get a kick out of you struggling to hold in moans. Especially with all the people here.

You smack your lips, picking up two fries and holding them to his lips. "Here.. annoying ass.." He ate them without complaint, grinning goofily as he chewed. Making you chuckle.

"Was that so hard?" Once he'd swallowed, he wiped his mouth with a napkin. Chuckling at your pout. "Gimme kiss.." You cut your eyes at him before giving in. Leaning towards him, only for him to pull back a little to mess with you. You slapped his chest, telling him to 'quit playing'. He laughed, meeting your lips with a few pecks before he gave a real kiss.