Since You Can

Explicit Content..

Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

Dull, black numbers blinked on the digital clock as the front door slammed closed. 11:30. Stumbling steps met the hardwood floor, mainly from the heavy boots of the male. The chain of keys clinked as they hit the floor, sliding off to hit the wall. Being left behind. Both of the bodies fumbled to discard their clothes.

Erik caught you by your thighs as you jumped on him. Freed breast bouncing as you looked down at him. "You've been on my mind all day, sweetness.." He mumbled the confession, easing your back onto the couch. You smirked, palming your breasts as you looked up to him. "I couldn't wait to see yo' ass."

You chuckled, releasing your breasts and placing a hand on Erik's chest. "Aww, you missed me? You do have a heart." He chuckled at your teasing. His focus momentarily directed to pulling his shirt over his head. Brushing your finger across his chain, you looked up at him. "But I missed you too, daddy." Licking your lips, you began to trail your nails along his body. "More than you can imagine.."

Erik stroked himself as he smiled down at you. Flashes of gold peeking as he glanced at your thighs through his freed dreads. "You and kitten. Look at her, all wet and ready to take care of me.." He pushed into you, humming the deeper he sank. Stopping halfway, he placed a hand on your stomach. "..this pretty little pussy gone fuck around and make me give you a few babies." He slipped back in, this time bottoming out.

You moaned his name, opening your thighs a bit wider. Placing your left foot onto the back of the couch. Erik exhaled as he kept a slow pace to allow you adjustment. He had a knee in the couch and a foot on the floor to balance himself. His left hand roamed your body, running against your skin to palm one of your breasts.

"That's all you got, Stevens?" You teased, moaning his last name. "I know Kill can do better than that. Especially if he misses me.." Raising an eyebrow, he couldn't help the smirk that took over his lips. You loved talking shit. He chuckled, slowing to a stop as he rested in you.

"He just wanted to show you mercy.." Slowly slipping himself out, you couldn't help but notice the darkness of his chuckle. "But with that mouth of yours, princess. Ion think you deserve that." You gasped as he started fucking you with aggression. Just enough to make you curse and your eyes roll back.

He leaned down to give you a kiss, groaning as he nibbled on your bottom lip. "You gone get enough of running that mouth, princess.." You groaned as his thumb found your clit, massaging in quick circles. The bastard knew just how to get you. "Be glad I'm sparing that throat.."

The sounds of sloshing wetness echoed off the living room walls. Meeting the sound of slapping skin. You cursed, arching off the couch cushions as he stopped his massaging to spit directly on your clit. Somehow, in that moment, he'd made the action seem so erotic. He moaned your name, letting you know just how pretty you were.

"Oh shittt." Your voice turned from a moan to a squeal as you came. Erik grinned the cream you produced, admiring the white against his brown skin. "You can't be giving me dick like thisss.." Holding a hand to his stomach, your nails grazed his scarred skin. You found the strength to prop your body on an elbow to watch the action. His quickened penetration.

His glossed length slipped in and out of you with ease. Creating that wet smacking that made your eyes roll back. "Why can't I? This my shit, ain't it?" Erik growled, biting his bottom lip. You looked up at him, lips parted and coils bouncing gently with your breasts from the impact of his thrusts. Giving him a visual he would keep as long as he could. "You moaning, but ion hear an answer.."

He heard you mumble your reply. But he didn't like how quiet it was. Chuckling, he brushed the tip of his nose against your cheek. "I thought we fixed that mumbling problem months ago.." You shuddered at his words. "You need a reminder? Or you gone give me a fuckin' answer, baby?" He wrapped his hand around your throat, turning your head away so he could trail his tongue up the side of your neck.

Ending with two kisses below your ear.

You could remember the day like it was yesterday. He'd asked you a question and you'd mumbled. Those previous warnings had been forgotten. So as punishment, he'd have you a speech lesson with his tongue and a vibrating bullet. Which left you stuttering, shaking, and talking a bit louder.

Your hips jerked as you tried lifting them with your shaky legs. Erik was putting in work, and you couldn't understand why you'd put yourself in such a situation. Knowing how well he knew your body and what makes it shakes. "Fuckk, it's yo shit, baby!! It's yo shit.." You held his wrist with a trembling hand, trying not to spill over him. Throwing you head back, you attempted to scoot away.

"Nuh uh, baby.." Catching your thighs, he pulled you back to him. Never faltering his strokes. "All that shit you been talking and now you running?.. Shit." He groaned out, placing a hand by your head. His hips drove deeper as he brought his lips closer to you. "Make me tap out. Since you claim you can.."