Designated Command Strip

Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

Two story homes lined the street with different varieties of cars sitting in their driveways. Children played in the yard with each other as some littered into the street. Moving aside once they seen your car about to pass through. You waved back to the two little girls that happened to be Erik's neighbors, smiling at how cute they were.

Speaking of Erik, he stood on the porch as you pulled up. He took a step forward into the first wooden step with both hands in the pockets of his sweats. The dri-fit shirt he wore hugged his torso, showing off those toned arms of his. His smile appeared once you stepped from the car, locking your car doors behind you out of habit.

"Waiting outside for me to pull up?" You smirked, adjusting your overnight bag on your shoulder. "Oh you like me, like me." He chuckled, catching your hand as you attempted to pass him to get in the house.

You went back to him as he pulled you closer, watching the grin he had widen. "Damn right. I be missing my baby." He lifted your chin gently with his finger, pressing two kisses to your lips before a real one. Ugh, he has the softest kisses. "Fine ass.. come on." His head motioned to the door before he led your half-dazed body into the house.

The aroma is what woke you from your trance. "Ooo, what's that smell?" You looked to the kitchen, slipping your hand from his to follow your nose. The soft thud of your bag hitting the seat of the dining room chair was barely heard beneath his laugh. Reaching the stove, you peeked into the oven. Moaning at the smell that hit you full force. "My favorite? Maybe I should taste test it.."

He chuckled, moving you from the stove. Ignoring your faux pout, no matter how cute it was. "Dinner will be done soon, baby. But first..." He brought you to the dining room again, moving aside to reveal the surprise on the table. A large shopping bag from some new black owned luxury store you'd brought up a few times over the past weeks. It was lime green with a darker green ribbon as straps. The name of the brand was written in a pretty, gold calligraphy font across the front.

You squinted at the gift, wondering what could be inside the large bag. He read the look with ease since you'd always do it when he surprised you with a gift. Dismissing when you told him that he was going to spoil you rotten.  "I know, I know. But I looked into it and I thought you'd be fly in it." He picked up the bag, holding it out to you. Excited to see your reaction.

You couldn't fight the smile that tainted your lips, opening the bag and moving the gift paper that hid the purchases inside. "Hold on.. Erik!" The squeal surprised him, making him laugh once you did a little dance. "I love it! How did you know I wanted this set? And you got them in different colors? With matching bags?" You held up the outfits, putting them against you to look at it.

He smiled, feeling warm inside from your happiness. You always made him feel warm and fuzzy which might explain why he liked being around you. "I might have got me some too so we can match." His hand rubbed the back of his neck as he gave a chuckle. You laughed, walking up to him once you sat your outfits aside.

"Thank you, baby." You wrapped your arms around him, looking up to him through your lashes. His hands instinctively went to your backside as he mumbled a 'anything for my baby'. "How long you been hiding this? Was it here last night?"

He nodded to that, licking his lips. "It came in yesterday morning, but I packed it last night before you came through. I was going to give it to you then but we got a little occupied." You almost hummed at the flashback. "..then I thought about after breakfast, but you rushed outta here so fast."

You let out a cackle. "Because you was about to have me late for work with your breakfast. I barely made it on time." Making your way back to the gift on the table, you heard him reply 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day'. "Of course it is, Stevens.. Imma go put these up and be back down in five."

He nodded again, holding up five fingers. "Five minutes, thickems. You get to six and imma be up there to get you myself." You grinned, assuring him that you'd be down in the time you'd given. He disappeared into the kitchen after another quick peck to your lips.

You jogged up the steps, making it down the hallway to his room. Nudging the door open with your foot, your duffel bag went to its designated spot on the gaming chair in the corner of the room. The air smelled faintly of him and you took a deep breath. That man always smelt good.

Your bare feet padded across the floor to his closet. Deciding to sit your bag at the top of the walk in. Without looking, you flipped on the light and took another look into the bag to admire the fabric of the outfits. A smile graced your lips for what felt like the hundredth time before you looked up. You halted, looking up to the sight before you.

"Erik Stevens. I know good and damn well.." Your laughter erupted from the bedroom, catching his attention. He perked at the sound of your voice before he left the food he was checking on to come to you. Moments later he entered into the room with a confused raise of his brow. Standing on your tip toes, you reached up to grab your wig from its new designated command strip. "With your hats? Really?"

He leaned against the door frame, shrugging shyly. "I take care of my hats, and I didn't mind keeping yours safe with my collection."