For However Long

Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

The modernized kitchen smelled faintly of lemons. From cleaner used to wipe down the counters and mop the floor. Stainless steel and marble shined from the cleaning session between both you and Erik half an hour prior. Though now, the two of you rested on the sectional in the spacious living room.

He'd both finally had the place to himself.

Erik's roommate, Roland, was out of town for the weekend. Deciding to drive four hours away to spend some time with his girlfriend a few cities over. Both Roland and Erik were a bit on the wealthier side, explaining their being able to afford the two story home they were sharing.

You weren't sure what Erik did for a living, but he'd talked a bit about his family being African royalty. And you'd never knew if he was playing or not. His part of the house held African artifacts along with its modern touch, and an interesting mask hung on the wall over the tv in his workout room. But what you did know for sure was Roland's parents were lawyers in New York, so that explained Roland's income.

Erik barked a laugh, holding his fist to his mouth as his shoulders bounced. You were laying back against his chest, moving along with the bouncing of his body. It brought a smile to your lips. "Its funny, huh?" You chuckled, throwing a glance at him.

He nudged you, smirking as he mumbled a 'it might be'. His arms hugged you tighter as you snuggled into him. "You cold?" His deep voice vibrated in his chest as he spoke. Which was easy to hear since your head rested on it.

You nodded, thinking he'd get the blanket from the other side of the couch. He had a different solution. "Lemme get up real quick, thickems.." He tapped your thigh and you obliged. Sitting up from your relaxed position to let him up. You watched him disappear down the hall before he showed up again. A dark grey sweater was draped over his shoulder as he made it back to the couch. He held out the hoodie with a soft 'here' as he waited for you to take it.

"What Imma do with this, E?" You examined it, holding the oversized hoodie in front of you. Stevens was stitched in bold white letters, going across the back. He chuckled, resting in his previous position against the couch. Looking back at him, you watched him smirk. Those brown orbs still on you.

"Put it on, goofy." He spread those plump lips, allowing those pretty teeth of his to show. His hand found your thigh as he gave it a playful smack. Squeezing gently and sending a chill down your spine.

You slipped the hoodie over your head, taking in his scent that tainted the jacket. It's warmth engulfed you like one of his hugs. The sleeves came over your palms and you smiled brightly. "Good luck getting this back, Stevens.." You joked, pulling on the hood over your headscarf. "..I'm keeping this forever."

He laughed, gently grabbing your arm. "Keep it, princess. I got plenty more in the closet.." You fell back against him and he hummed at the warmth of you against him again. His arms snaked around your body and you pulled your bottom lip between your teeth. The calm breaths he took tickled your skin as he rested his face in the bend of your neck.

"You sure?"

"Positive.."

You nodded as if he could see it, placing your hand over his. Twenty minutes passed before the movie came to a close. Signaling how late it was getting. Checking the time on your phone, it was going on one thirty in the morning. "Shit. I didn't realize how late it is."

Yawning, you snuggled further into his chest. Not wanting to move. "Maybe I should head home, E.." You sighed, mentally getting up though your body wasn't following. "I don't wanna keep you up if you're tired." Erik didn't make any moves either, liking the feel of your body against his.

He hadn't even realized just how comfortable you both had gotten. Practically laying down on the spacious couch. His eyelids had gotten heavy and the faint scent of your hair was becoming a lullaby.

"You know..." His eyes stayed on his fingertips. Watching as they brushed against the skin of your exposed thigh, absent mindedly. "..you don't have to go. You could spend the night?"