Information & Y/n

Hello welcome to my, My hero academia fanfic.

None of the characters of My hero academia belong to me, they belong to Kōhei Horikoshi the creator of the manga. So characters and plot belong to him.

Please note that there will be mentions of serious topics. I will put trigger warnings on the chapters that have these topics mentioned.

The reader is inspired by Trafalgar Law from one piece, so there will be slight spoilers for his backstory. If you do not wish for it to be spoiled do not read this book until you catch up.

I was in between doing a Nico Robin inspired reader or a Trafalgar Law reader but I chose Law in the end.

One piece belongs to Eiichiro Oda so all characters from one piece that may show up belong to him. 

Anyway let's meet Y/n.

Full name: Trafalgar D. Water Y/n

Age: 16 (when plot begins)

Hair: h/l h/t h/c

Eyes: e/c

Skin tone: s/c

Lip: l/c

Height: 6'0ft, 182 cm

Quirk: operation wonders

This allows her to make an invisible ROOM which allows her to gain control over everything inside the territory, including living things (herself too) to non-living things. In the ROOM she is the surgeon and anyone caught is the patient. Anything can happen when your caught in the ROOM. Teleportation, manipulation of objects, telekinesis, "scanning" objects, slicing things off without hurting them, and reattach body parts. Switch peoples "personality" (spirits), destroy people's bodies from the inside, create electric shocks, permanently take peoples organs out without harming them. She can also heal diseases that are non curable as she has done so on herself. As long as they are in the ROOM all of that is possible

Y/n has a tall and slightly muscular frame which a lot of people don't find "feminine". On the right side of her face she has a scar that comes from her jawline up to her cheek. She has her ears pierced.

Family:
Donquixote Rosinante (Corazon) - adoptive guardian

Donquixote Doflamingo - uncle

Donquixote family - sidekicks

Bepo - dog (Great dane)

Corazon is a detective who works on all sorts of cases. He doesn't speak much in front of people and is rather quiet. But when he's with y/n he speaks a lot. He also is rather clumsy and tends to catch on fire a lot. His quirk is silent room, he can make a room or a certain space quiet from the world, he can make the world quiet from the room.

Doflamingo is a pro hero who is in the top ten hero's of Japan. He's goes by STRING HERO: DOFFY. He and Endeavor are close and work together sometimes. His quirk is string, he can produce a very strong string from his finger tips.

The Donquixote family are a bunch of sidekicks who work for Doflamingo. Doflamingo claims that they are all family and should show respect to each other.

Bepo is a white Great Dane with black beady eyes. He belongs to Corazon and y/n. He is currently 6 years old and still full of life. He likes to wear an orange jacket when it gets cold.

Occupation:
A first-year student in the hero course at UA High.

Fun fact:
Y/n doesn't like bread.