15: Over?

Unedited 

"If this many pro heroes have gathered here, then it looks like they did not attack the whole school," Todoroki said looking at the entrance of the USJ.

"It's just like Shigaraki said, he only wanted to kill the symbol of peace. Though it's a relief to know that our school's main campus wasn't attacked." Y/n sheathed Kikoku back onto her back.

"Midoriya!" Kirishima ran towards not only the said male but towards the no transformed figure of All might.

"Oh, Kirishima." Midoriya said faintly laying on the ground with his now broken legs.

"Are you okay?" Still running over towards the pair.

"K-Kirishima, wai-" Midoriya couldn't finish his sentence when a tall wall was made in front of Kirishima.

"We want to make sure that all the students are safe, so please gather in front of the gate. We will deal with the injured here." Cementoss said.

"That makes sense! Roger that!" Kirishima said and ran back to the other three in the group.

"Hey, he said to gather in front of the gate!" Kirishima said as caught up to the three.

"Ok." Todoroki said followed by a nod from Bakugou. 

'I wonder if the school called the police force or maybe some detectives.' Y/n thought as she too walked towards the main entrance.  

"I'm glad that it's over now." Kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's over for now, they could still strike at another time." Y/n said from behind him.

"B-but that was-" Kirishima exclaimed 

"She's right, they were able to enter our school and gain information because of the media being a good distraction, who say's that they wont do it again." Todoroki said from beside the girl.

"I know jeez, we just survived a villain attack guys can't we calm down and relax." Kirishima said.

'If we relax they could get the jump on us.' Y/n thought but didn't say anything and just sighed.

The group of students walked towards the gate, as the group got there they noticed a ton of police around the building. 

"Over here guys!" A voice called out to the group though it wasn't their normal cheerful voice, it sounded a little strained as though they had been crying. 

Ashido waved the four over, she was standing by the rest of your classmates apart from Midoriya, It had seemed everyone was okay a little shaken but in physical condition, okay.

"Hey, it's good to see your all right." Kirishima said walking over to the group with a smile on his face.

"Ah Kirishima you're okay and so is your group." Ashido said looking at the trio behind him.

"We're okay." He said now surrounded by worried class mates.

Though suddenly the trio no longer felt the warm sun of their backs, they could feel the lingering presence of a person behind them.

Before any of them could react the only girl of the group was lifted up from her armpits and turned around.

A gasp left her lips as she got pulled up from her spot, her eyes sharpened but softened when she saw who grabbed her, before she could say anything she was pushed into the person chest.

The familiar sent of cigarettes filled her nostrils, though it wasn't just any cigarette sent, it was different one, one that she could know who the person was just by smelling him.