23: The boy born with anything but love

Unedited

"That's the end of the second round, the cavalry battle!" Present Mic's voice could hardly be heard over the noise the crowd was making, cheers erupted once again and the media took photos of the first-place team, some taking photos of the other three teams in the ring of ice.

The team's let down their riders and caught their breath. You wiped the sweat off your forehead with your non-burned arm, you then looked at Shinso who was looking at a head band, that headband being the ten million one that everyone wanted but couldn't get.

Except you got it, your team all worked hard and you all got it together, Shinso, Shiozaki, Tetsu and you all worked and showed off your quirks. 

"Shinso-ya, can I look at that." You pointed to the headband he was looking at, he looked at you and nodded, he handed the headband over to you who took it.

In your hands you held the ten million points, You honestly thought your plan would fail due to having many failed plans thanks to a straw hatted boy.

"Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place, team Trafalgar." The crowed roared and looked where your group was standing.

"Even though we won, we were close to losing." Shiozaki sighed while looking down, "Hey Shiozaki we won first, we made class B proud." Tetsu smiled and waved into the crowd. "Shinso there's no way you can't be a hero now." Tetsu said looking at the purple-haired male

'She's right, If we were to go another minute I don't know if we would be able to hold onto the points.' You were brought back out of your thoughts when another wave of pain shot through your burned arm, you winced but tried to not show it.

"In second place team Todoroki!" The crowd looked at Todoroki's team.

"We were so close to winning, I forgot about her ability to switch things around." Momo held onto her arms while look dejected. Iida apologised that it was his fault because he couldn't move while a Momo comforted him. 

Kaminari was in the back doing his "Wheyy"'s while looking dumb with drool coming out from his mouth, Todoroki was looking at his left arm, then he turned to look at you, he noticed the slight wince you would do when you looked at your arm. He narrowed his eyes at your burned arm then the headband in your other hand.

"In third place, team Bakugou!" The media took photos of the team.

"Ah, we were so close!" Mina cried out while Sero looked at her "Well, third place isn't bad." While Kirishima sweatdropped at looked at Bakugou "Do you really think that's how he feels?"

The group looked over to see that Bakugou was yelling at the floor in a fit of rage. You looked at Bakugou who hasn't taken any win so far, only come in third of forth place.

You looked over a Midoriya who was acting rather strangely for making it to forth place.

"In forth place, team Midoriya."

Here comes the water works, Midoriya started to cry a fountain, You were seriously starting to believe he has another quirk then just one for all.

"These four teams... will advance.... to the final round!" Shinso let out a loud sigh of relief and walked away from the group.

"Y/n, thank you, if it wasn't for your last minute swap we wouldn't have one." Shiozaki bowed to you which you waved off "I wouldn't have one if you hadn't done your best. So thank you all." 

Tetsu came up from behind Shiozaki and rubbed the back of his neck while smiling "Nah it's thanks to your planning that we won, if we didn't listen to you we most likely would've lost." You looked at the shorter male before you and then looked at the smaller female and gave them a slight smile. "Thank you both, if any of you see Shinso-ya please tell him the same." You waved them of and made your way back to the changing rooms.