14: Weakened

Unedited 

Tw: Fighting

Collapse zone

The fall wasn't that bad, you feel on your back so that was now bruised. Both Bakugou and Kirishima landed the same as you.

All of your group landed and got straight up to their feet, You let go of their wrists and noticed that there was a heap of villains surrounding you. You went back-to-back with the two smaller males.

You looked over the situation and then whispered to the two "One of you cover my back for a second." You then made a room.

"Eh? Do you have a plan?" Kirishima asked side eyeing you.

"A semi one, Bakugou-ya be careful of your explosions, this is the collapse zone." You whispered as you unsheathed Kikoku.

"Tch, don't tell me what to do Scarface." Bakugou whispered.

"You see that villain with the big muscles in the back-" The two gave you a quick nod "I'll switch places with them, when that happens I want one of you to try and knock 'em out." The two nodded again.

"In that moment of distraction I'll attack the villains from the back and I'll finish of the villains on that side, I trust you two to finish them off on your side's." You said

"What are you whispering about" A villain sneered at the trio.

"Their children, they must be scared out of their wits." The villain with the big muscles laughed.

"Are you ready?" Kirishima asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, get ready, Shambles."

In that spilt second after you switched places with the villain you could hear the sound of an explosion, and you made your move.

You sliced through the closest person near you, their body split in half and they let out a scream which alerted the other villains.

'It doesn't even hurt.' You thought as villains surrounded you. 

"How did you get here?" A villain questioned "Oh well it doesn't matter we'll pound you into the ground. Let's go boy's" He said as he ran at you with the other villains.

'I should use a bigger attack, something that'll shock 'em away' You thought as you focused on your surroundings.

'This is gonna be risky cause I can't fully control it yet' You waited for the villains to get closer than you would of liked them to be.

As they were in arms reach you squatted down and placed you hand of the ground and raised Kikoku with your other one and spoke.

"Counter shock" 

Electricity formed on Kikoku as the villains reached out towards you, you twirled Kikoku in your hands making sure it hit every villain near you.

"W-what the?" One of them croaked out before getting hit with it again.

Electricity passed through the villains bodies as they dropped to the floor unconscious. You cut them just in case they woke up before the heroes arrived.

No other villains were standing, Bakugou and Kirishima had taken care of their ones.

"Your all done, that's good stay on guard though there could still be more." You said as you walked over.

"Tch is this all of them? They're so weak." Bakugou said as he looked down on the villain he beat up.

"All right. Let's hurry up and go save the other! If we're here, then everyone else should be inside the USJ, too." Kirishima said.