10: Tests

Edited/re-written on 17/02/24

Age: 16

"So, you excited to finally be a teacher?" You asked as you looked at the grey blazer. You had just recently gone to UA to get a uniform check.

You had passed both the exams with flying colours. You placed second in the written exam and third in the practical. Overall, you placed at a third. Just behind, Todoroki Shoto. The practical exam was the main focus. Though, if you failed one of these exams, you would immediately be cut from the heroics course. The wind guy. Who you now know as Yaorashi Inasa. Placed first overall.

It was now April and UA High would officially start for the new school year in a week's time. Your junior high teachers praised you for passing, and how you brought pride to their school. They also praised Luffy. He managed to pass the Shiketsu entrance exam. But after looking at his written exam papers, he really shouldn't have. One day, before Luffy and you do your actual exams, you'd have to set up a date to tutor him.

Luffy had eaten the meat that you paid for. He hated how he had to wear the Shiketsu high hat, so he refused to. It got to the point that Garp had to go in and ask if he could keep his straw hat. Which, after a lot of debating, was fine.

The blonde man looked up from his book of teaching, trying to do some last minute cramming. A very All Might smile solidified itself on his face. "It may be a lot of work. But it's to train the next generation, then I have to do it"

With a hum, you placed the blazer down on the ironing board and soon began to iron the clothes. "Right. You'll be in charge of training the two first year heroics classes, right? You'll have to learn everyone's name, can you do it?"

Yagi sweat dropped. Could he remember over forty kids' names? Of course, he can! He's the number one hero. With a deep laugh, Yagi soon transformed into All Might in a cloud of smoke. "I have to. PLUS ULTRA!"

He was quick to spit out blood and transform back into his civilian form. You sighed and pointed at the cupboard. Eyes still on the blazer, making sure to get all the wrinkles out of it.

"Tea's in the cupboard, you know where."

Yagi, thanked you as he got up and went to the cupboard to make some tea. He offered you some which you replied with a simple, yes.

Whilst the blonde man made the tea, he asked you a question.

"What class are you in again? 1-A or 1-B?"

"Class A. This year they decided to take five recommended students and put three in class A while class B got two." You explained while moving on to iron the blouses. There were no wrinkles in the blazer any more.

Yagi stiffened. His successor would be in that class. Oh, you were bound to figure it out in the first week. Here's the thing, you were good at connecting dots. Meanwhile, his successor, Midoriya Izuku. Was a horrible liar. He could see the scene already play out. You find out on the first or second day and give him a look to tell him he's an idiot.

With a forced smile, Yagi spoke. "Oh, I see. That's great news."

He poured the ice into each cup as Bepo trailed after him.

The hero and hero-in-training shared this moment. And just like that, you were off to UA.

You were looking at yourself in your bedroom mirror. The grey blazer fit snugly against your white blouse. Not too tight, but definitely not too loose. The green skirt went to just above the knee, and you wore black bike shorts underneath the skirt. Black socks were hidden in the brown loafers you wore on your feet. The tie that hung around your neck was perfectly straight, just like the hat on your head. The fluffy black and white hat that you always wore sat comfortably on your head. A black bag was weighing your shoulders down.