17: Friends

Unedited

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked Ojiro and shoji. The two nodded their heads as the invisible girl spoke,

"Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all." She sighed out with a hand on her heart.

"That's true." Shoji bluntly said making Ojiro sweat drop. "It's kind of hard to stand out looking like that, huh?"

"Trafalgar, how was your break." Yaoyorozu asked from beside the said girl.

The girl looked at Yaoyorozu and then spoke "It was okay, rather stressful, I had people visit, what about you Yaoyorozu-ya." 

The girl seemed a little shocked that Y/n had actually responded to her "O-oh, mine was fine, I too had people visit. I think that my family was more scared then I was about the villain attack." 

"Oh and please call me Momo, we're gonna be classmates for a while so I think its propriate." She said offering Y/n a smile.

"All right then Momo-ya, you can call me Y/n if you would like." Y/n giving her a small smile.

"I will gladly do so Y/n, thank you." She smiled again she was gonna say something else but got cut off by a scream.

"STOP THAT, SERO. Just thinking about it's making me wet myself-" Mineta yelled making Bakugou yell twice as loud.

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!" 

'You could also be quiet' the class thought.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida yelled from the podium at the front.

"Were already in our seats. You're the only one who's not." Kirishima pointed out.

"Shoot" He walked stiffly to his seat and sat down, trembling. "Don't worry about it." Uraraka said.

"Morning" A figure that looked like class 1-A homeroom teacher stood by the doorway covered in bandages from head-to-toe with it's arms bandaged and hung on a sling. It's face was covered so he could barely see anything.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" The class yelled at the man who walked to the podium not caring.

"You're too much of a pro." Kaminari exclaimed in shock 

"So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida yelled with his hand up in the air.

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over." Aizawa made it to the podium and stood in front of the class.

'More villains.' some of the class thought.

The UA sports festival is drawing near." In a rather serious tone he spoke.

"THAT'S A SUPER NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!" The class exclaimed in relief and happiness.

"Wait a minute." Kaminari squished Kirishima's face with his hand and looked to the teacher.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Kyoka asked,

"What if they attack us again or something?" Ojiro said after Kyoka.

"Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years."

He then looked up and said "Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not a event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Mineta was sweating a lot.