35: Day 1

Unedited 

TW: Horrible spelling (sorry)

The first day you had off was a relaxation day, you managed to do your full skin care routine without interruptions. Corazon still had a case to work on, so he was at work, the ASL trio were all at school, so they couldn't barge in unannounced.

On that day you went to the nearest hot spring to soothe your muscles, you had made a booking when you got home after the sports festival for the day, you had gotten a private hot pool, it was one with many trees surounding it and part of the nature theme thay had, so you could enjoy the nature while listening to music, you also brought an old manga which was laying about your house if you wanted to read (and your wallet and tanto).

As you got there, you noticed people taking subtle glances your way or their children bluntly pointing at you, adults talked to their friends. It wasn't just at the place either, when you took the train to get there and the bus people were whispering, it was a day after the festival, and you did make it into the top four, third place was bound to get you a lot of attention, you also had knocked out the son of the number two hero, and were the niece of the number four hero.

You walked up to the counter and ignored the stares and blocked out the whispers. The male at the desk smiled at you before his eyes widened a little, "H-hello, how are you?." he asked with sweat forming on his forehead.

"I'm good, thank you, I made a booking under the surname Trafalgar for a private hot pool at 11:30 in the morning to 1:00 in the afternoon, I was wondering if I could get a key for the room please." The male at the desk nodded and cheeked his computer to see if you were an actual customer. 

"Ah right, your key is the number 12 , go down that hall, and you'll find the room, we have a changing room in the room and then the hot spa should be there with a jar of water and glass with some towels. After you finish your session, please return the key and then you can leave since you've already paid online, have a nice time." The man handed you a key and pointed down the hall, you thanked him and walked down the hall till you came across the room with '12' painted on it.

You used the key and opened the room, it was an open area with trees and greenery all around it, near the trees to the left was a small to medium-sized hot pool, its outline was stone, the stone that looked roughly cut but was soft to the touch, you could see the steam coming off the warm water. On your right was a small curtain you could pull back, it seemed that that was the changing room.

With that you locked the door and walked over to the curtain, you did check round for any cameras or creeps in the bushes but found none, you placed your bag on a stool and pulled the curtain so if someone were watching they would see nothing.

You took off the light yellow top and folded that neatly on the stool, you then took off your denim shorts, you then undressed the rest of your clothes and took a towel off the rack of towels they had, you wrapped your body in it, you also put your hair up in a (any style as long as it doesn't get wet)and grabbed your phone, earphones and manga. You left the changing room and walked to the pool.

Placing the stuff in your hands on the trays beside the pools, so they wouldn't get wet, you removed the towel from your body and placed the towel at the edge of the pool and hopped in.

Your muscles relaxed into the water in a second, a satisfied sigh left your mouth as you relaxed into the water, it was a nice day today, the sun was up and only a few clouds in the sky, there was a small hike up a hill to get to the hot spring, but it wasn't something too big to tire someone with a good amount of stamina.

You planned to spend half an hour in the pool then have a fifteen-minute break before hopping in again and then another half an hour before getting changed and leaving, you planned to go into the city and get some lunch as well as look at some new clothes and other items you may like.