34: Closing

Unedited 

Okay so before we start, looks at this amazing fan art that moonlightfox65 created, it looks amazing, I can't thank them enough, If you want to see it better check out their sketchbook on Wattpad, also cheek out their books as well, let's get onto the story now

-

It turns out that keeping a crowd of over 2000 people in one area under control was not an easy task, they were all hungry to see the end of the UA sports festival, see the winner of the first years, see who comes out on top. They knew one finalist by the name of Bakugou Katsuki, but the other had yet to be decided.

Though the other contenders fought before Bakugou and Iida's match, they had been knocked out by each other, the crowd wanted to see an all out winner for their own pleasure and satisfaction.

"And now our very own Todoroki Shoto and Trafalgar Y/n will have their long awaited arm wrestle." Present Mic said which made the cheering start back up again, both Todoroki and you were already on the stage, two chairs were placed on opposite ends of a small concrete table in the middle of the stage.

"Quirks are allowed, but I doubt you will need to use them." Midnight spoke from beside you, Cementoss was behind Todoroki as Midnight said the rules. You sat down on one of the seats as did Todoroki.

You placed your right hand out ready to take his hand in yours, he placed his hand out as well, you clasped his hand into yours and placed your elbow on the concrete table. Your left hand went on the table, as did Todoroki's.

Up in the stands of the 1-A booth, the class was speaking to each other while their eyes never left the stage.

The girls of the class were all near the front, after watching the battle between Bakugou and Iida, they wanted to cheer on the only female left in the competition, "Come on Y/n, you can do it." Mina and Toru yelled over the crowd's cheers hoping you had heard them, the arm wrestle hadn't started, but they were all pumped up for your sake.

"Both Y/n and Todoroki look quite tired, I do hope they are both okay." Momo spoke in a soft voice, Ochako smiled and nodded her head, her brown hair slightly fluttering in the wind, "I'm sure they're okay, they're super strong just like the rest of us." 

Tsu joined in the cheering, "You got this Y/n, ribbit." Jiro waved her arm while she sipped on a drink.

"They're certainly hyped for this." Kirishima spoke from beside Izuku, his cheerful smile painted on his face, Izuku nodded. "They are cheering for Y/n after all, she is the only girl left in the competition". 

"Let the match begin." The crack of the whip from Midnight ignited the battle, the first years watched, the heroes watched, the crowd watched, and the villains watched.

You used all the strength you had left in that arm and pushed against the pressure of Todoroki's arm, you could see the veins showing on Todoroki's forearm, the veins of yours also showed up too.

You didn't know how long you two had been at it, but both of you were huffing and getting tired, sweat was forming on your forehead, you could feel your strength weakening.

'I'm not gonna last much longer.' Your arm was now being pushed back, with as much strength as Todoroki managed to use, he slammed your hand down onto the concrete, a soft gasp left your mouth as the crowed cheered.

The crack of a whip signalled Todoroki as the winner of the match making him the last finalist of the first years. A throbbing pain was now noticeable on your arm where it had slammed into the concrete. 

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I." You looked up and saw that Todoroki was now standing at your side looking at your arm. You waved it off, "Nah it's okay, congratulations on winning." You stood up from your seat and offered him a nod