19: Start line

Unedited

During the two weeks leading up to the sports festival, Y/n trained a lot, when she woke up, during school time, and just before going to bed. She made sure to take plenty of breaks in between so she doesn't overwork herself. She also worked with some of her classmates to train (Ochako, Jiro and Mina.) she had invited them to her home but they said maybe next time.

After her training one time, she did run into trouble, but that's a story for another time. 

It was the day of the festival and most people would feel nervous, but she was excited. she had received texts from the brothers, Corazon and Naomasa. All might told her to do her best and show everyone her full capability after she had given him a lecture about how obvious he was with Midoriya. Corazon had told her that Doffy would be there at the sports festival which made her mood dampen.

Some class B students sent her good luck texts and she sent them back, Luffy said he would be watching it with his class and that he would cheer her on. She was now in class A's locker room and waiting to go out into the stadium.

She had her UA sports uniform and her tanto was strapped to her forearm. Under her sports jacket she had a black tank top and under that she wore a black sports bra. She was sure she would take her jacket off at some point.

"Man, I wanted to wear my costume." Mina looked down at her UA uniform with a pout on her face.

"To keep everything fair, we can't ." Ojiro said stretching his arms.

Y/n was in the back of the room doing some stretching on most of her joints, she didn't want them to fail on her and put a strain on her body,

"Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!" Iida slammed the door open and frightened some of the class. Some were doing breathing techniques while others were meditating. 

"Midoriya." Todoroki's monotoned voice called out to the boy, the class now looked at the two of them.

"Todoroki? What is it?" Izuku turned around and looked at the said male, confusion written on his face. 

'Is he gonna make a declaration of war too, how many times are people gonna do that.' The tall girl sighed and stretched but still listened in.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki bluntly said looking down at the male. 

"Uh, y-yeah." Todoroki than said something "But.. All might has his eye on you, doesn't he?" Izkuk acted shocked.

'No surprises there, they acted so obvious during their time at school, I'm surprised no one else has thought about it.' Y/n let out a sigh and looked at the pair.

"I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." Todoroki looked straight at his eyes when he said that.

'He's now going for Izuku-ya because of his connections with the number one hero. His goal to beat All might seems to have gotten stronger. 

Kirishima got up from his chair and walked over to Todoroki and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now we're about to start!" Todoroki shoved his hand of and started speaking.

"We're not here to play at being friends. So what does that matter." He then walked over to the girl in the back and was about to speak but got cut off.

"Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively." Todoroki peered back while the girl in front of him looked at him.