22: Flames

Unedited 

"After fifteen minutes to form and talk strategy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field!" Present Mic's voice boomed out of the speaker hyping the crowd up.

"There are some interesting teams out there." Aizawa's voice wasn't as loud as the formers but it still made the crowd cheer. 

"Now, raise those battle cries! It's time for UA's bloody battle! Light the signal fire." Presents Mic voice made other students tighten there headbands.

"You okay up there Shinso." Shiozaki asked as she watched the said male fix the headband around his forehead, he was taking deep breaths and trying to calm himself down.

"I'm okay, are you all ready?" Shinso looked down at the three holding him up, he noticed the look of determination on Tetsu's face and a soft smile from Shiozaki, but when he looked over to the leader of the team he noticed that she was looking at something or someone. 

Following the direction where her eyes were focused on, he noticed that she was looking at two figures in the crowd, he couldn't tell exactly who the people were but all he could see from this distance was a pink feathery coat and next to that was a tall shimmering orange flame like thing.

He looked back down to the girl who now had her eyes slightly narrowing at the two people, he noticed that her eyes flashed for a split second with an emotion he knew all too well..

Anger 

Sure the girl knew that the hero was here at the sports festival, she knew that he would be there to watch for any amazing students that he could possibly scout, she knew that he would be there. 

The thing she doesn't understand is why he is with Endeavour, sure they're friends or work colleges but they're both in the top ten heroes of Japan shouldn't one of them at least be out on patrol. She gets that the school had just been attacked, but there are so many heroes in the stands it kinda seems to her that they all dropped their responsibility's of being heroes just to watch a bunch of highschool kids kick ass. There is a thing called recording, they could record the festival instead of being here isn't the safety of the public the main concern of a hero. A true hero.

She still hasn't figured that man fully out, he wanted to be immortal before, yet now he is helping her become a hero? Has he stopped wanting to become immortal, if that's true why is he helping her become a hero and flaunting her strength to the number two hero.

She's rather angry at the fact that she can't figure it out, so when she saw him in the crowd with Endeavour she could only glare at the string hero, she seriously believes  in another universe he was a villain and not a hero.

Shinso and the girl were brought back to reality when the cheers were louder and everyone attention was brought to a screen.

"All right! You've made your teams, right?! I'm not gonna ask if you ready or not! Now, lets go!" His voice was loud and clear, the students were on edge waiting for the start of the battle.

"Counting down to the brutal battle royal! Three"

The teams held onto their riders more sturdily.

"Two!"

"Collect the others first-"

"One!"

"-Then we go for the big one." 

"Start!!" Midnight waved her whip and slashed it down.

It was just how the team had expected, all teams ran after the team with the most points right from the very start. Yell's from the students and cheers from the crowd.