18: Declarations

Unedited 

The hero course students finish school later than the other courses due to the hero training they do. The students in other courses should've been gone by the time that classes A and B had finished school.

So why is it that when Y/n opened the door to her class that she found a bunch of other students outside their door, she looked over at the students who were surrounding the class door, some she had seen before and others she had not.

She let a sigh and then figured out why they would be here 'So they're here to have a look at the class who survived a villain attack.' Releasing another sigh she stood straight and looked down on the other students "Would you mind moving, you're all kinda in the way."

That alerted some of her classmates, while the students before her didn't move instead they stayed and looked at her and her other classmates who now came forward.

"Wh-whats going on?" Ochako exclaimed in shock on of all the students by the door. "What business do you have with class A" Iida lifted his hand up in the air. "We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?" Mineta cried out.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugou walked up towards the door where the tall female was and stood next to her looking at the other students.

'Are they the ring leaders.' Some of the other students thought while looking at Bakugou and Y/n.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival." Bakugou glared at the other students who stood in the door frame.

"There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" Gasp could be heard from around the classroom and the other students as well.

'Well there goes the easy way of getting out of this mess, thanks a lot Bakugou-ya.' Y/n side-eyed the ash blonde who stood to her right.

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them" Iida yelled from behind the two of them 'I just wanna go home.' Uraraka and Izuku thought in unison.

"Could you let us pass now that you've had a good look at the class that survived the villain attack." Y/n said making some people move while other stayed in their spots. Some of her classmates were a little shocked to hear her speak in a passive aggressive tone. 

She was starting to get annoyed at the fact that she even had to ask twice to leave her own class and that they still weren't letting her past, she just wanted to get home and start on her new training regimen for the sports festival.

Bakugou side-eyed the girl on his left, she and that Icyhot bastard were the two people who he had to beat so he could be known as the strongest of the first years. 

He was also rather ticked off ever since the USJ incident when she acted like she was better than him, giving out orders to him like he was her personal dog, acting high and mighty on the bus telling him to shut up. The way she teased him made him furious and want to blast her face in.

'I didn't know she was in the A class, so she was in the villain attack? She seemed like a person who wasn't arrogant I guess she's just like those arrogant bastards.' Shinso thought and made his way to the front pushing past students.

"I came to see what the famous class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." Recognising the voice, Y/n turned to see a familiar tuff of purple hair making it's way past the other students and towards the front.

"Are all students in the hero course like this?" The boy made it's way to the front and looked at the other students who were shaking their heads and waving their arms while Bakugou gave his famous 'huh' noise.