24: Different

Unedited

"Oh, it's always you youngsters hurting yourself to no ends, you kids ought to get taught how to take care of yourselves." Recovery girl grumbled as she finished bandaging the arm that was burnt.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll be out of your hair now." You bowed once you got up from the chair, she waved you off and told you not to worry about it.

You exited the medical bay and made your way over to the cafeteria, while you made your way you thought back about what Izuku and Todoroki were talking about, mainly Todoroki.

'I'm starting to think me and Todoroki-ya are more similar than we would like. We both grew up faster than the other kids and we both have scars that show the shitty actions that our relatives (Endeavour and Doflamingo) have done.' You traced the scar on your face with your hand. Your calloused fingers making contact with the tender skin of the scar.

As much as you wished to forget about the day you forcefully received this scar, it reminded you to never let down your guard even if you were bleeding out. But to Todoroki, how would his scar effect him, would it remind him of his mother or would it remind him of his father. His mother saying that his left side is unsightly or the harsh training that his father made him do.

You thought back to when you were a kid, when you did training with Doffy. When that training got too harsh, Corazon was there to protect you and put a stop to it. But what about Todoroki, who was there to protect him when his training with his father got to harsh? Who was there to put a stop to it? Who was there at his side? Did he even have a friend like how you had Luffy?

With those thoughts in your mind you didn't notice that you had made it to the cafeteria until someone had shoved past you, that someone being the one and only Monoma Neito.

"Ah look it's class A girl, you think your so much better than us class B students that you think you can stand in the door way to the cafeteria and hold us all up." He did his smug smirk, but faltered when he noticed that you weren't listening to him.

He cleared his throat to which you looked at him "Did you say something?" He looked at you like you had grown another head, he gave a fake cough and was about to laugh at you but was cut of when Kendo came up from behind him and hit his nape with her hand.

"Don't mind him Y/n, he's just annoyed that Bakugou took the points from him." Monoma made a noise to protest but shut up when he saw the look Kendo was sending him. "Would you like to join us for lunch?" Kendo asked but you shook your head.

"Sorry Kendo I can't, I told my classmate that I would have lunch with them, maybe next time." Kendo looked a little disappointed but hid it with a smile "That's fine. Are you catching the train today?" You looked at her and nodded "If you wouldn't mind, would you wanna catch it together after the festival." She smiled slightly.

"I don't mind, I'll see you by the school gates then." She waved you bye as she dragged the semi-paralysed Monoma to the table where class B was, she turned round and shouted to you "I'm cheering for you, as well as Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki."  You nodded at that and went to find where your classmates were.

After grabbing your lunch from lunch rush you set out to find your classmates table, it wasn't until your name came out of someone's mouth that you found where your classmates were.

"Over here Y/n, behind you." Hagakure's voice came from behind you making you look behind and find all of class A girl's at a table with one more seat. You took a seat next to Kyoka who was near the end of the table.

"Jeez, we almost thought you weren't gonna make it, we thought you forgot about it and left to eat lunch by yourself." Mina looked at you, now that you noticed it all the girls were looking at you.