25: Cheerleader 1-A

Unedited

You and Ochako made it back in less than ten minutes, Ochako handed over a half pack of Panadol to Kyoka who took two with water and then handed it back to the brown-haired girl.

You weren't quite sure which one she would prefer so you took a packet of tampons and a couple of pads and then asked the girl which she would prefer. You handed over the box of tampons under the table, she excused herself from the table and went to the bathroom.

"Excuse me girls." Kaminari's voice was heard from beside the table, he stood there hands in his pockets and held a laid back expression on his face. Beside him stood Mineta wearing a small smile while checking out the ladies.

"Hm? Do you need something?" Momo asked from her seat which was next to Kyoka who would be next to you if she wasn't in the bathroom.

"Well, I'm sure you already know since you're a class rep and all-" Mineta then pointed at the American cheerleaders who were strutting through the cafeteria. "-but they said everyone has to wear those clothes to do a cheer battle in the afternoon."

"Huh? A cheer battle in one of those outfits." Ochako exclaimed in shock with blush on her round checks. Mina let out a squeal "Oh that sounds so fun, I'm so pumped for this." Toru also said the same thing.

"Are you sure? Momo did you hear anything about this ribbit." Tsu asked tilting her head while looking at the said girl.

"No I didn't hear about anything about an event like that, though." Momo looked at the smaller girl in front of her, she then turned to look at Mineta who was still looking at the cheerleaders.

"You don't have to believe me, but we heard from Mr. Aizawa." Kaminari nodded his head along to the ball headed boy. "I thought maybe you'd forgotten, so I'd just tell you just in case."

"You said everyone has to wear those outfits right?" You asked the smaller male who flinched while Kaminari nodded his head.

"Yes that's right, everyone." Kaminari said turning to look at you, you gave him a slight smirk and looked him in his eyes.

"Then that means the boy's have to wear it and not only the girls, in other words you two have to wear it as well." 

All colour drained from the two's faces as they just realised the meaning behind the your words. They would do anything to see there female classmates in a cheerleaders uniform, but would they wanna go out on live television and a bunch of people in the crowd in uniforms of their own. In short, no they would not.

"Oh that's right, the boy's would have to wear it as well, oh would it be like class Vs class type of battle." Mina and Toru exclaimed making the boys sweat.

"O-oh I didn't mean everyone, sorry Mr. Aizawa said only the girls would have to." Mineta recovered from his thoughts while the two taller girls were getting suspicious of the two boys who stood before them.

"But UA would definitely not let the gender of their students get in a way of a competition." Momo looked at the two male students. "That's true, Kaminari, Mineta are you sure you're telling the truth ribbit." Tsu asked also looking at the the two males.

"O-of course we're telling the truth, would we lie to you." Mineta stumbled over his words while Kaminari was sweating really bad and nodding his head along to Mineta's words.

'Yes.' The girls thought.

"Yeah you would." A voice from behind the boys spoke, Kaminari moved out of the way of the person. The person behind the boys would be no other than Kyoka.

"W-what, we would never." Kaminari stuttered out while looking down at Kyoka who now had went to her seat In between Momo and you.

"Yeah right, then how come I heard you talking about trying to get us into cheerleader uniforms when I was on my way to the bathroom." Kyoka said making most of the girls at the table glare at the duo.