32: Unconscious

Unedited

See the bottom for a couple notes.

You made your way up to your classes booth just in time to see Iida push Tokoyami out of bounds, the crowd roared with cheers and claps.

As you walked up the stairs to the booth, Kyoka noticed you as waved at you. "Congratulations on the win, you both did great." She smiled at Mina and you.

"Thank you." You took a seat beside her as Bakugou and Kirishima made their way up the stage.

"The third battle of the second round begins! With his manliness and powerful attacks he's made it this far, from the hero course is Kirishima Eijiro! Versus, blasting all the way here, with a face only a mother could love, from the hero course it's Bakugou Katsuki!"

"Why are they always aimed for his face?" Momo spoke, though it wasn't her usual confident tone, she sounded more meek.

"Let's get this started!! START!!"

As soon as Mic had said that, Bakugou aimed an explosion at Kirishima, who had hardened his body. "What do you think of this battle, Momo?" You asked the girl in front of you.

"A-ah. Well, I think that there is a high chance that Bakugou would win this. Kirishima must have a limit of how much time he can keep his hardening up, and if Bakugou finds it, I'm sure that he would use that to his advantage." Momo spoke with more confidence, as Kirishima had punched Bakugou in the face, leaving a slight cut.

Bakugou blasted at Kirishima, while Present Mic yelled something about a counter.

The two continued to fight for a while, your eyes never leaving it, you could end up facing one of them in the finals if you beat Todoroki.

Kirishima constantly aimed punch after punch towards Bakugou, who dodged. "Bakugou's having a hard time fighting back against Kirishima's fierce attack!" Present Mic commented.

Bakugou dodged once more and then countered by blasting another explosion at Kirishima's side.

"Unlike before, it's working?!" Present Mic said in confusion. "Momo, it's like you can see the future" Mina said from beside Tsu as Kirishima faltered in his stance.

Bakugou let out one big explosion that blinded Kirishima and then let out one after another, giving Kirishima no time to defend or attack himself.

"DIE!!" You could hear Bakugou's yell even from all the way in the stands as he blasted Kirishima, who had fallen to the floor, his hardening undone and his jacket having many holes in it, showing off his toned chest and torso.

"Kirishima is immobilized! Bakugou goes onto the third round" Midnight cracked her whip as the robots took Kirishima to recovery girl.

"With that vicious carpet-bombing, Bakugou advanced to the third round! And that completes the final four!" The screen displayed photos of the final four.

A quarter of the screen belonged to each finalist, with Todoroki being on the far left looking sideways, so most of his red hair was shown and the scar being on full display to the crowd.

You, coming in the middle but still left, next to Todoroki. They had a photo of you looking straight into the camera, a small smirk on the corner of your lips and your head slightly tilted, it kinda looked like you were being cocky.

'When did they take that photo? Did I take a photo like that?' You thought, then looked at Iida's photo next to yours on your right.

He stood straight on to the camera, he was looking slightly up, so he wasn't looking straight at the camera. His brows were furrowed, and he has a serious expression displayed on his face.