13: USJ

Unedited 

The next day

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All might and me, and one more person," Aizawa said.

"Turned into?" Someone said.

'I wonder what it is' You thought.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero said raising his arm in the air.

Aizawa pulled out a card that had 'RESCUE' on it "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." Aizawa said.

The class irrupted into whispers and excitement speeded through the class. 

'I can use my quirk for rescue I guess.' You thought.

"Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costumes or not this time." He clicked a remote and the walls opened and the suitcases came out 

"Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." And then he walked away.

You grabbed your suitcase and made your way to the changing room.

after changing and making the decision to take Kikoku with you, you waited for the others.

"Class 1-A, gather round!" Iida said after he whistled "Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!"

'Well he fitted into the role rather quick, that's good for our class at least.' You thought and boarded the bus.

Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." Iida said 

"There was no point in the end huh?" Ashido said.

"I say whatever come to mind, Midoriya." Asui said who was sitting next to Midoriya.

"Um, yes, Asui?" Midoriya stuttered a bit.

"Call me Tsu!" She said

"R-right."

"Your quirk is like All might's." Asui said rather bluntly as she looked at Midoriya.

'Oh, she's rather quick to connect some of the dots.' you thought hearing their conversation, you were seated next to Bakugou, he was looking out the window.

"Y-y-you think so? But I'm ... Uh." Midoriya  stuttered and fumbled over his words.

'He's really bad this, Yagi-ya why did you pick the most obvious person' You sighed and continued to listen.

"Wait a sec, Tsu, All might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same."  Kirishima said much to the relief of Midoriya.

"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type quirk, you can do lots of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against other's, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much" Kirishima showed off his quirk. 

"I think it's really cool! It's a quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!" Midoriya admired Kirishima's quirk.

"A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know." Kirishima said 

"My navel laser is a pro-level in both flashiness and strength" Aoyama said cupping his face with both hands.

"But it's not great that it gives you a stomach ache" Ashido said rather bluntly.

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki, Trafalgar and Bakugou, though, huh?" Kirishima said.

"Huh?" You said looking at the group who was staring at you.