36: Day 2 (Encounter)

Unedited

TW:  Death by fire, guns

Yakuza* - a powerful Japanese criminal organization.

After you got home from the vet yesterday, you were exhausted, it turns out that Bepo managed to get into your stash of sweets and ate a whole block of chocolate, so you ended up leaving him at the vet for the night, so they could monitor his symptoms. The vets said you would be able to pick him up in two or three days, then you would pay the bill, you were not looking forward to that.

You woke up the next morning having slept until one in the afternoon, you had really nothing to do that day, so it was another lazy day, but you did want to do some training later, so you decided you might as well get one of your tasks out of the way.

You quickly got changed, so you opted to wear some warmer clothes because the weather wasn't the greatest today, you applied your make-up (heavy/light/none up to you) and then went to the kitchen and had your brunch. After brunch, you brushed your teeth and packed stuff in your tote bag.

In your tote bag was: Tanto, wallet, keys, earphones, matches and your phone.

Putting on your jacket you went to the front door and slipped your shoes on, grabbed your tote bag and left the house locking it behind you, you placed your earphones in your ear and hit shuffle on your playlist as you made your way to the train station.

As you got closer to the station you tugged the earphones out of your ear and placed the mask on your face then put the earphones back on. The train would be there shortly and the place you needed to go was only a twenty-minute train ride away, you needed to go get something before you went to the place.

The train rolled round shortly after you got to the station, it wasn't as packed as the morning train, so you easily got a seat, though some of the people who were more observant looked your way a couple of times, you ignored them as you scrolled on your phone, looking at any articles that would peep your interests.

Your phone suddenly vibrated, a notification popped up.

Ashido Mina created "Class 1-A group chat"

Mina
Hello, I've made this so we can remind
each other of due dates.

Iida
You should all know the due dates
of things, only use this group chat
if you have any important and proper
things to say, understood.

Denki
Calm down Iida, Ashido when was the
English homework due again.

Iida
Kaminari, did you not pay attention in class
when present Mic was explaining?

Denki
If I knew I wouldn't be asking.
Anyone know about the maths one as well.

A slight chuckle escaped your mouth, you didn't expect Denki to be like that, though you were a little conflicted to ask how Iida was, but you would rather do that in private.

Mina
English is due when we go back tomorrow
maths is due end of the week

Bakugou
Shut the fuck up, my phones blowing up because
of you extra's

You
That's a little ironic coming from you
You do know there's a mute notification
button in the settings right?

Bakugou
Of course, I knew, just letting
you guys know your extra's

You
Right

Iida
All of you have no need to keep
chatting back and forward, so please stop
the spam.