16: 两

Unedited 

两 - Special two, pair or two

A/N: You have no idea how happy I am for choosing Law. Manga readers how we feeling? 

Due to the attack on the hero course students on Thursday, UA had decided to shut down the school for the rest of the week. All students had gotten a break from Friday to the next Monday.

Yeah, 'break' wasn't what she would call it though, let's go and see what she did on her days off.

Y/n turned on her phone for the first time after the attack, she expected a few messaged not 50+.

"What the fuck?" She looked at all the messages, ones from some of the students from class B and some from Naomasa asking if she wanted to talk about it.

She expected some from Luffy but there was none, not even one asking her for meat. 'Is he okay?' she thought as same replied to some of her messages.

Kendo
I heard what happened,
Are you okay?
Are you injured?

Y/n
I'm fine and so are my classmates
Don't worry, we're uninjured.

Not even a minutes later she had received a message from Kendo.

Kendo
That's great to hear
Most of our class was worried when 
Mr. Kan got taken away by Midnight saying
That class 1-A had gotten attacked.

Y/n
Oh so that's what they did
Well we're okay, you can tell the others if you want.

Kendo

Will do, get some rest

Y/n
K
Read

She really wanted to rest but she decided to let the other people who messaged her and let them know she was all right.

Tetsu
Hey I heard you got attack
Are you all right.

Y/n
I'm all right, we survived

Tetsu 
That's good, our class was worried.

Y/n
There was nothing to worry about.

Tetsu
Thats good now that its over, rest up 

Y/n
K
Read

After replying to many messages she finally laid her head down on her pillow and let out a sigh.

'I'll take a shower tomorrow, can't be bothered now.' She thought as she dozed off to sleep.

Friday came around and she took a shower, she wouldn't have to come into the office till the next day.

She was eating her breakfast when she heard harsh knocks on her home door, 'Who is knocking that loud at 10am' She thought.

She walked to the door and opened it, well more like the door flung open by someone pushing it open.

"N/N" She heard and then arms and legs had wrapped around her torso and then she was falling to the ground.

"Ugh, Luffy what the hell" She didn't need to see the person to know that this was her childhood friend.

"Shishishi I was worried." He said still laying on top of her, she didn't notice that two other figures were by the door.

"Luffy get of her." A voice which she hadn't heard in a while said.

"Luffy she could be injured, get off her." Another voice which she hadn't heard in a while.

"But Ace, Sabo she just got attacked s-" He didn't get to finish his sentence when a hand grabbed him by the back of his red shirt and yanked him of the girl.