7: Scars

Edited/re-written on 19/11/23

Age: 7-9

TW: Fighting, blood, hyperventilation

Your first ever meeting with All Might had been little less over a year ago. You have run into him often when going to the office, he would be talking to Corazón and Naomasa when you enter and then talk to you about school or all the new hero news.

Every so often he'd barge into the office, it used to scare you, but now it was kinda the norm. You never told anyone that you knew the number one hero, well it's not like you had anyone to tell anyway. Luffy was there, but he was a complete and utter idiot, so it was a definite no.

You had yet to better at socializing. Any person who came near got a glare sent their way. The only person who was immune to it seemed to be people without brains, Luffy.

Luffy and you had a very easy relationship to explain. Luffy was the extroverted butterfly, while you were the introverted snail. You weren't Luffy's only friend though, he had tons, but he'd always stick to you at school, oh it also didn't help that Luffy's brothers were only a year older than you two so they'd always visit your class and tease both you and Luffy.

You had started learning swordsmanship, though you could say you were shit at it. Every time you would pick up the wooden sword, bokken, you would end up with bruises on your body. The tanto blade was also another blade you were studying, the tanto was much like a dagger but skinner.

After looking at your quirks file again, you discover you could cut someone's body part off cleanly if you knew the body structure. This wouldn't hurt them, and you could always attach said body part back to the body with a click of your fingers.

Soon many days passed since training your quirk, the ROOM's you made slowly got bigger though you couldn't manipulate the shape just yet.

You were getting help from Doffy too, his training was really harsh. If only you stopped training with him, you would have been able to avoid what had happened.

2 years later

Just like that, 2 years flew by, and they flew by fast. You were now a nine-year-old child, a smart yet, at the same time, naive child.

During this time All Might and you had created a bond and got closer to each other. You had started to call him Yagi-ya. To be honest, you had no idea where you picked up the suffix, but other people didn't seem to mind it. Corazón was the only person you used actually honorific's for.

As of now, you were in the training room in your house. Doffy was currently watching you and giving you pointers on how to swing the bokken.

Sometimes he would hand you a real katana, but the katana was larger than most. The katana was named Kikoku, meaning ogre. It has an oblong-shaped hilt trimmed with short white fur, a purple grip with two white rings around it and a yellow pommel. The majority of the time it wasn't in use, it would be sheathed in a black scabbard decorated by white crosses from the opening to the bottom, and with a small piece of red rope tied near its opening.

Doffy would then ask you to make your room and then proceed to attack you with his string, the string wasn't his strongest. Yet even as you deflected the string away it would still end up giving you a few nicks here and there. Some would bleed out, while others just stung. You had just thought this was part of any child's training. But alas it was not.

He would force you to use all your strength up until you doubled over and threw up. He would call you weak and a shame to the Donquixote family, which you would try to reply that you weren't part of the family, but you couldn't because you were tired. You really didn't care for his words, as he was not someone you were trying to please.