28: Other battles

Unedited

TW: Abuse 

You walked towards your booth, you missed the battle between Shiozaki and Mina but in the end, Mina won due to burning through her vines with her acid.

When you rounded the corner of your class's booth you could hear the mutters of Izuku. You could see your classmates sweat while watching him mutter and write in his notebook.

"You seemed annoyed Bakugou-ya, do you not like him taking notes due to what happened in the training exercise at the start of the year." You saw the annoyed face of Bakugou and you just wanted to push his buttons.

"Huh, I'm not annoyed you bitch." He sneered as he noticed you standing next to him. His loud voice managed to catch the classes attention from Izuku's mutterings.

"Oh Y/n you totally kicked his ass, well done." Toru said turning around to face you while Tsu smiled at you, "Thank you." You took a seat one away from Bakugou.

"You were so manly out there." Kirishima exclaimed while the others nodded, "You missed Mina's fight but she won." Tsu said from in front of you.

"I see thanks." you talked with the others until the next round started.

"Now it's time for the fifth battle. We're just gonna keep rolling along! Rush headlong toward the top!" Your class turned there attention to the two people on the stage.

"It's like he's the epitome of the middle of the pack! From the hero course, it's Iida Tenya! Verses Fully-equipped with support items! From the support course, it's Hatsume Mei!" 

"Oh I just made it back in time!" Mina breathlessly said as she sat down near the front while the girls congratulated her.

'Is she wearing a microphone?' You thought as you got a closer look at the pink-haired girl. 'And it seems Ten-ya is gonna wear her support items?' You looked towards Tenya who was wearing something Hatsume gave him.

"That's generally against the rules for those in the hero course. Those who must use equipment needed to petition beforehand." Midnight looked at Iida.

Iida said something but you couldn't hear it, though the next few seconds Midnight was  yelling about youth and allowed him to wear the gear.

"Well, since permission's been granted, let's start the fifth match! Start!"

Iida started running towards Hatsume.

"Isn't that acceleration wonderful, Iida?" Hatsume's voice projected out of the microphone she wore and shocked the crowd.

"Don't your legs feel lighter than usual? That's only to be expected! Those leg parts are helping the wearer's movements along!" Hatsume explained while Iida kept running towards her.

"Is she... selling her support items." Ochako asked as she watched what was going on in front of her. "It appears she's taken her spot in the festival as a way to put her items out there, and Iida is the Guinea pig" Tsu watched as Hatsume floated into the air and shot Iida with a gun, it wasn't a bullet that came out but a net.

"Who developed all of these items? It was me, Hatsume Mei! Everyone from the support companies, the choice is clear -Hatsume Mei, Hatsume Mei, Hatsume Mei!"

"She sounds like a politician, it's kinda funny." Mina said clapping her hands for Hatsume.

"And now I'll talk about the next support item." 

Ten minutes later

Hatsume finsihed of her advertisement with a bang and stepped out of bounds making Iida the winner of the 'match'.