𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
^sincerely Crayonb0x 🫶🏾

Sienna POV

"Zayden okay I get it" I say over the phone. Luckily I got off early today. Soon as I text him I was off he's been texting me ,before just deciding on calling. Now we've been on a call for three hours.

"Si Si I'm so serious. I- I had a dream about us and everything. I'm sorry for the other day, I know I came off as a dick head. I think this time is our chance. Like deadass we had the perfect relationship I woke up smiling." He says continuing, although I've told him I understand.

"Okay Zayden"

"Fuck it bruh you not feeling me like that no way Huh?" He asked sucking his teeth.

"Za-I- I don't know, yet. I really do like you and where we're headed, you seem to have changed too. We have history and you've always been capable of making me feel that way. At the same time though-" I speak.

"You saying it like I force you to. How many times you tell me you done fucking with me" he speaks at the same time I do.

"It's like.. What does that have to do with what I said. I didn't say you forced me, I just said you have a way of making me feel attracted to you all over again. I really thought I was done fucking with you but here the fuck we are." I say stopping my sentence to reply to what he said.

"Anyways, at the same time you can irk my fucking nerves. Also with all the shit we've been through I don't know if I should actually consider persuading a relationship with you, a potential relationship or not" I say finishing up what I was saying.

"You irk my fucking nerves too Si Si the fuck. Driving and you slapping me in the head and shit. We was bad for each other then. Deadass tho I'm not on No side chick bullshit. I'm done with that shit. We're both older and I think we've both matured a lot. All I'm asking is for a chance"

"You called me from her fucking number on my birthday Zayden."

"Because my shit was off and I talk to you every year for your birthday"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"You stay jealous of her ass" he laughed.

"How is that funny"

"She was jealous as hell of you. I don't know why but, she claimed I spent so much time with you. I was doing all this shit with you and I was with her first she'd say. We argued all the fucking time. So she'd do little shit whenever I called you or you called me" he says and I stared at him on the screen as he laughed again.

"So was there another girl then because you was hardly ever with me"

"Sienna no" he says shutting down my words immediately. "Just mothers aside you know I didn't let nobody fuck with you. So she'd say shit thinking I'd leave you alone or talk shit and I never did. So then she started with the kissing on me when you called or touching me and shit. I guess to piss you off or something. I don't know but, you know I didn't want nobody think or know it was someone else other than you"

"I'm shocked no one knew meaning you were always with her. Got fucking pictures in her car"

"I took dick pics and sent them to you that's not taking pictures in her car. Why did you know her car so fucking well? Knew that shit by the shape of her ceiling and a spot on her carpet" he says laughing.

"Again you were always with her in the fucking car. I had no choice but to know it. And their still pics and the one you posted."

"You never even sent anything back and I posted the fit that's nothing to be mad about"