𝘿𝙪𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮

𝗗𝘂𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭 IMU💔

Sienna POV:

"Come on I just want to grab a few things for thanksgiving dinner, and pick out some stuff for King" Dukes says. Zay calls her that so much it sounds strange to call her anything else.

"I don't want to have King out long though"

"Bubs can hold on to him just fine"

"No- is that fine with you Zayden"

"I don't got a choice do I"

"I'm asking you so yes you do have a choice" I say. I tried to make sure my tone was normal. He's been easily irritating me for almost the whole month. Just little shit he's not doing and then trying to pin everything on me. We just got done arguing about the trash before Ms. Callet got here.

"If she taking you out how is that a choice"

"If you don't want to watch your son say that"

"Man fuck this" he snuck a his teeth. "Go Sienna"

"Zay-

"I got King Sienna go before you piss me the fuck off" he says walking down the hall to the bedroom.

"I'll just take him"

"Eugene can hold on to him Sienna it's no problem"

"It is a problem you saw he was already on the game. He doesn't even know how to unthaw his milk. He doesn't know where his milk is, if he had to get formula he doesn't know how much to give him. I'd feel better taking him with me. If we can just reschedule"

"Okay, we'll the car is running I'll have Eugene put his car seat in there"

"He doesn't know how to do that either" I roll my eyes. "I got it I'll be right back" I say going to take his car seat out my car and place it in hers. My car has been acting funny. So I wouldn't want to ride all around on it no way.

Zayden Pov:

"Eugene" Dukes calls loud as shit. I'm down the hall why is she screaming.

"Man what" I ask going to her.

"The fuck is your problem with holding onto the baby"

"I said I got it, she got a problem with it. She act like she can do it alone so let her be alone" I shrugged.

"You have an attitude with her and you know it. What is the issue"

"Don't nobody got an attitude. She's nagging" I suck my teeth.

"In order for things to be fixed you both have to be willing. If she did something you don't like speak up. Otherwise it will continue to go unresolved and cause bigger issues later. She is a smart, beautiful, and very caring woman which is very hard to come by. Hold onto it before someone else comes along to do it for you" she says just as Sienna comes back in.

"I'll get King ready and then I'm ready. I'll hurry" Sienna says and I just stare at her. She picked King up from the bouncer and heads to his room.

"Eugene can help" Dukes says and points.

"Where's his jacket Sienna" I say. She was in his room going to the closet.

"It's the blue one with the bunny ears hanging up" she says and moved out the way. Her attention on King. She just be staring at him sometimes which is weird as fuck, mainly when he sleeps.