𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙈𝙚

𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
It won't let my things up there show ^^^ whatever that's called the picture and YouTube spot

Jahseh pov:

"Jahseh, I know you don't want to get sick but, can you hold me. I'm freezing and I can't stop shivering" Sienna says. It was like ten in the morning. King woke up about three times already and I made sure I got him so she didn't have to. I felt bad because I didn't hear him ,she'd wake up and start moving which caused me to get up. I got him situated and he's finally sleeping. I've check on her each time as well. She said her throat is starting to feel better but she keeps catching a fever everytime the medicine wears off.

"Hmm" I hum sitting up some. I was laid back at the edge of the bed. I was up on my phone sitting here like before and fell asleep, not getting fully into the bed. She was still curled up in blankets by the headboard.

"Can you like lay on me or something to stop me from shaking so much" she asked. This the most she's ever had me baby her and I'm loving every second of it. It's crazy how she's this sick and still gets smart with me. I've just been staring at her sometimes. I might need to keep my distance for a while after this though. She give me the slightest bit of hope and I might have another sex dream about her or some shit. Might act on it even.

"Yeah I got you" I tell her. I got up getting in the bed next to her ,so we were kind of facing each other.

"I'll turn around if it's easier or your going to just lay over me"

"You want me lay on you like a pillow" I asked her confused.

"Just keep me still" she says.

"I'll have to be behind you"

"Okay. Jahseh I—

"Okay okay" I tell her and climb over her getting behind her. "When the last time you took the Motrin" I asked her.

"I think at seven"

"You want to try onions on your feet, I'll grab another ice pace for your socks though" I ask.

"Then I'm going to stink"

"Mama who is going to know"

"You"

"I promise I don't care. I stunk when I first came over here and you told me I smelled good"

"You did— Jahseh" she says whining when she called my name.

"I'll be back" I tell her. I went and got her a cup of ice water. I know she already feels cold but something has to break the fever for longer than two hours. She has another hour before she can take more medicine. She don't want to go to the doctor and she don't want to eat or drink. I've been getting her to drink some water but I might go buy her some Gatorade later or some lemonade water. Something with flavor other than tea because she's not drinking them. Zayden was a lucky man for real. He fucked it up.

I grabbed an ice pack I made earlier and her water. I also grabbed her another cough drop. It helped numb her throat. I went out at like ten last night to grab her stuff while both of them were sleep. She'd lose her mind she find out I took King anywhere other than with her.

"Mama, sit up real quick drink some of this"

"No" she says.

"Hm" I say handing it to her.

"I just want to lay down" she says and her eyes got watery. She been on the verge of tears so easily when she hurts or doesn't want to do something. Then I feel bad for making her cry but I'm not a doctor I'm trying my best.