𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Sienna POV:

"I got it thank you" I say getting in the house. I was holding King.

Apart of me is still in disbelief that I actually have him. He's truly in my arms and I'm not just dreaming. It's really not a joke. I spent the first two days in that hospital crying ever since I first saw him. He's so perfect. His face is so beautiful and his hands, I could cry anytime I look at him. I know while pregnant I had this bond and love for the baby, it was just hesitant due to me being so worried. Now that he's actually here though I swear I feel so loved and I love him. I'm in love with him, he's my baby. I finally have my baby. This baby that made sure no matter what he was coming. The baby I didn't know I wanted. That I had no idea I needed.

"Be careful Si Si. Don't scoot your feet across the floor" Zay says and I go to roll my eyes before noticing the house smelled like cleaner. There was also gift bags lined up in front of me.

"Zayden I know you didn't do this" I say stopping. He hardly had room to squeeze in by me but he managed. He carried in both the bags, The car seat ,and the gift box of things for the baby and I.

"What's wrong"

"What is this? He doesn't have an actual birthday party until next year" I tell him and he looked at me confused.

"Babygirl these are for you, it's called a push present" he says and kisses my lips quickly, he carefully took the baby from me telling me go look at everything.

I am so emotional still it's ridiculous because after each gift I cried. I got necklaces, bracelets, socks, body wash, matching crocs for me and the baby. The list goes on a bit more. My favorite gift being the necklace of the babies ultrasound photo.

"Za-Zayden" I say and went over giving him a hug. He kissed my head.

"You're welcome beautiful. You deserve it" he mumbled. "You been up since last night though, so for a few hours I will take over while you get some sleep. He'll be hungry in a couple hours so I will wake you up on time. No point in you being tired all day and night" he tells me and hugged me with one arm while the other held a sleeping King.

"I'm okay"

"Si Si, I already cleaned the house, I set up his bedroom everything is washed. Drawers labeled, his clothes are all washed. I made sure his room is sanitized, pictures are all in the frame, and the monitor is set up."

"When did you do this"

"Don't matter, I did it for you. Now please go take a nap" he says again and I nod. I grabbed Kings hand letting his fingers wrap around my thumb. I kissed his hand before going to the bedroom.

Jahseh PoV:

"Aye, come here real quick before you go to bed. Me and you have to talk about what you told Ms. Monica"

"I didn't mean to say the bad word. Her kept being mean—

"What bad word" I cut him off. I swear he be accidentally telling on his self so much now. Then he thinks he said a bad word when all he said was skeleton head.

"I didn't do anything"

"Kai what did you say"

"I said bitch. But but daddy she- she was calling Sienna it so I got upset" he says and I nod.