𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙤 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗠𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟯 HHB PNB
[Ain't nobody comment I done forgot to update again smh 🤦🏾‍♀️ and it's getting to the good parts again.. cmon bro] unedited

Zayden Pov:

"Are you there now, where are you" Dukes asked.

"I'm in the car still I didn't go no where"

"You could have came home Eugene I swear you don't think sometimes"

"I'm not driving for three hours just to have to come back"

"You did it before" she says and I scoff. She be pissing me off when I'm already irritated. "I don't get why you'd sleep in the car like you have no where to stay. Did she say yes or no when you called her"

"I don't call her. We stopped the everyday phone calls when she let me move in. We're not long distance no more" I say correcting her.

"So you don't call her"

"Hell no, she calls me sometimes but I'll text her. So I text her and she finally said yeah which is why I'm here"

"So she did agree or no"

"Bro you be so clueless sometimes Ma' I said she finally said yeah"

"Zayden fix your tone. That's why you're in the situation you're in now. You should have never went out and got sloppy drunk especially with people she doesn't like. I'm sure she doesn't dislike them for no reason." She says.

"She don't even fucking know them. She don't like nobody I hang around with"

"Then knowing you were put drinking why would you even bother her, Huh. You never learn your lesson. You did this same bull-crap with—

"Cidney lied, you the only one that believed that bitch" I said cutting her off.

"Eugene I don't even like when you're with me drunk" she says and again I scoffed. She about to go into detail about shit that's off topic or just plain lies. "You got the charges on your record, it's not about who I believe. I heard it."

"Here you go. If you was sleep how you hear something" I say irritated. I can't stand when someone try to tell me what happened.

"You had too much to drink and you and her came in arguing. You were grabbing her all rough, calling her out her name—

"— I always called that bitch out her name" I cut her off.

"You kept getting all loud saying all she wanted you for was your dick like nobody else could do it. Then I guess she touched you and god forbid someone lay a finger on you. Next thing I know you hear Cidney scream and stuff fall down. As I get down the steps you see you push her into a table. She grabbed you to stop the fall and scratched you and you punched her in the jaw. I help the girl get up and you started cursing and yelling at me" she says and I again scoffed. That's not what happened. She kept doing shit to me and I never touched her she was being dramatic as fuck.

"You know your dad was a drunk and couldn't hold his liquor"

"I know Ma' damn"

"So did you put your hands on Si—

"No- I don't fucking know"!

"Eugene"

"Man what" I snap. She pissed me off I don't even know why I chose to call her.