𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Sienna pov:

"Sienna you losing weight or I just haven't seen you in a while" Stokeley asked as I let him in. We had talked on the phone a few weeks ago briefly.

"Don't you know it's rude to comment on others weight" I tell him as he gave me a hug. I hugged back briefly.

"My fault I just wasn't sure"

"Yes I've lost weight. It's breast feeding. I don't want to cut him off but then I don't know what to do to pick my weight back up while feeding"

"That's crazy. You was slim before but damn"

"Okay Stokeley"

"I'm just saying, but how you and King been? I've been meaning to check on you and come over for a while now"

"King is Bad as ever"

"He can barley move—

"He can crawl and now he's pulling himself up. I can't believe he's eight months already. It's going by too fast, I wish he stayed little and not doing anything except lay there, sleep, cry, eat, poop or pee. That was the easiest stage" I tell him.

"Jah would be hype as shit if he saw him. I wish yall patched things up. You and him are better together"

"There's nothing to patch up, me and him are good"

"You say that now but I know you probably felt some way with the whole leave Kai alone situation. Then he let Monica say shit and acts like he can't hear. I get you're still not over the break up it hasn't been long but— matter fact we talked Valentines Day and you ain't tell me you was thinking about breaking up"

"I had no reason to we had already been done"

"So why I hear yall was together"

"Because your source assumed what I said meant he and I spend the day together and was wrong. I just didn't correct him"

"How you know it was him"

"Because he talked to me that night"

"what he say" he asked laughing. "I hope his big baby ass said fuck it raise my child with me because I can't do this like I use to"

"Stokeley you're a joke. No he didn't say that he actually said what he said still goes and thanked me for respecting that. I went to go inside and he asked me how was my Valentine's Day, so I told him same way I told you."

"You made it seem like he was here"

"How I said I got him red snacks and blah blah and his daddy got him a teddy bear. I don't even think I included what he got me"

"He got you shit? Don't tell me you fucked him Sienna- damn"

"I didn't. He wasn't here he was at work all day he called me that morning, we talked and that was it" I tell him laughing. "That factory is closed, forever, and for everyone. I have a child can't be doing things like that anymore"

"For everyone, damn. King fucked it up for everyone"

"Sure did"

"Are you okay or did something else happen? Sienna if he put his hands on you again please don't tell me, I'd want you to but that shit is going to piss me off too fucking bad" he said and I could tell the thought kind of pissed him off. So I'll definitely be leaving that part out, this time only. He knows about all the other situations.