𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
23+ comments for an update. This was edited.

Jahseh Pov:

"Daddy look" Kai called out laughing and pointing towards Nana house. King was walking onto the porch after about his third step he fell and you saw her come scoop him up.

"Now you lost your open door privileges. I keep trying to trust you and you you keep playing with my trust" she spoke. She was holding the phone between her ear and shoulder.

"Sienna" Kai called running over. I shook my head just following. Calling him back would be a waste of time. He hasn't physically seen her in a while. She's been to the house but he'd be sleep. They talk on FaceTime sometimes but it depends on what she's doing. I haven't seen her since the night of the get together Monica wanted. That shit was a mistake. I knew some shit was going to back fire when Monica suggested it, but I felt bad so I agreed. Sienna set me up a little too but I didn't mention anything to her.

Trippie told me he saw her come out and wipe her mouth and then I fixed my pants. I understand anyone on the outside automatically would assume we did some shit. She did say next time for the call too knowing her plan already was in motion.

The way Monica comes at her I get it. Plus she'd never act— she would do the shit for real if it wasn't still considered cheating. I know Monica is on then ice with her already, before she just says fuck it and go off. I want Monica to get her ass beat but at the same time I don't want Nana to fight.

"Kai put something in front of her name"

"Sorry daddy- Hey little dude" he says answering me but ignoring what I said. Sienna was talking on the phone still holding King. He's still tiny as shit even though you can tell he's growing. She wrapped her call up putting her phone down.

"You okay" I asked her. She gave a slight nod before looking at King.

"Bubby say hi" she told him. He was trying to get out her arms. "Trying to clean up and he wanted the door open so finally I give in. Just for him to try and escape"

"When did he start walking, he's early ain't he"

"Yes but he's so smart" she kissed his face. She put him down on the grass after walking down the steps and Kai immediately went to him saying hi, trying to hold his hand. "He just learned a bout a week ago maybe. He isn't fully balanced and keeps falling but won't sit his ass down either" she says in response to me.

"Damn stubborn just like his mom" I laugh as she flipped me off. "How old is he seven months"

"No he's nine now" she says letting out a big sigh. I just looked at her while she looked at him. You can tell how in awe she is of him although she be complaining. I feel her complaints are valid sometimes because he will have her looking so stressed. Like aside from her saying she's cleaning her outfit isn't one she'd usually opt for. She has on shorts and a huge ass t-shirt. Looks like it may be a 3xl. I'd know for sure if she'd let me take it off her.

"He getting right out the way for you"

"Don't say that. I swear if I could have had them clipped, tied, and burned I would have. You heard me ask" she says looking at me now.

"You know you have to have more than one child before they do that"

"I was pregnant more than once for one kid to come out. Basically pregnant for 20 months before the baby came. That's a valid reason to do it"