𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

"Alright what did you want to do for the night. Thank you for doing that with us too" I say to Mon she came over and Kai wanted a movie night. We sat up with him having a Shrek marathon until he fell asleep. We just kept watching movies after though.

"Aw you're welcome my baby Jah Jah" she says coming and sitting in my lap. She started kissing my neck. "I'm glad I was invited to stay. Bonding with him is going great I think" she says and I nod agreeing before she kisses my face moving to my lips.

My phone rung, taking it out my pocket I checked to see who it was. I already knew based on the ringtone. Sienna has a different ring tone. It's close to the one for everyone else but not exactly. I don't know why I did it.

"You okay, you need me to come back" I answered the phone moving Mon off of me completely.

We talked on the phone for a bit and I ended up locking myself in the bathroom due to Monica doing too much. Huffing and puffing and shit in the background, because she didn't know who it was or what was being said. Nana was telling me she had the baby.

Once we we're actually done talking I hung up quickly and immediately threw up. I don't know what it was that caused it. I threw up again and then got myself up. I brushed and cleaned my mouth, scrubbing down the bathroom and taking a minute.

"Who the fuck is that, the fuck do you need to lock yourself in the bathroom for" Monica came back to the door banging on it. She's going to end up waking Kai up. My stomach still felt uneasy but better than it did right before I threw up. My chest felt tight, I don't know what is going on. I finally came out the bathroom.

I walked by Mon texting Nana to let her know she can give Zayden my number as well and to let him know kai and I said Congrats. If either of them need anything let him know.

"Oh so now you can't hear me" she says following me. I turned around kissing her forehead and she pushed me.

"Don't start that tonight please" I ask.

"No why the fuck are you coo-ing and awe-ing at some bitch on the phone. Walking away and shit. What bitch was you just talking to"

"Monica I'm not in the mood. You calling people you don't even know out their names"

"And I'm going to keep doing it. Matter fact just fuck you, if you want that side bitch whatever the fuck she is have her" she says grabbing her phone and keys. "You wasted all this time for what" she snapped pushing me again. She's about to piss me the fuck off. I took her keys from her. She stomped her feet screaming or something and stomped off to the bedroom.

I put her keys in my pocket and sat down. I don't get why all of a sudden I feel uneasy. I'm beyond happy for Nana and I'm glad she had the baby but— maybe I'm just worried the baby won't make it long or something due to how the first two went. After about ten minutes Monica came out and sat on my lap sideways wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to over react like that I just- I've been fucked over so many times in relationships and My baby Jah Jah, I really fucking like you. I really want to be with you. I'm sorry" she says and lays her head down crying a bit. I kissed her head a few times.

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I get it Monica I swear we're good" I reassured her. She nodded and I lifted her up kissing her. This led to us going into the bedroom and fucking. Afterwards she told me she really had to go grabbing everything she brought in and left quickly.