𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙐𝙥 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙬

𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝗨𝗽 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[ the months are abt to start flying by. Trying to speed up the story a bit. Feel like it got boring tbh]

Sienna POV:

"Damn I never thought I'd see the day Si Si looked fucked up" Mathew says as I let him in.

"Why are you here? You know Damn well we agreed you're not allowed over unless he's home" I asked.

"He told me come, big ass head little girl"

"What did you come for"

"To see the baby"

"I wish the fuck I would let you near my son. Coming to my house and the first thing you do is crack jokes on my appearance" I say. Me and him never got along. Him and Zay been friends through every one of our relationships.

He always had something smart to say. Him being funny wasn't always funny but more so rude. How he acts is kind of how Stokeley is acting to me.

"The hell"

"You're lucky I let you in, you clearly just got done smoking. My child is one fucking week old. I haven't even called my family to tell them I had the baby yet. I agree to let you visit and you already fucked it up for yourself" I tell him.

"You do the most. It's cool I'll wait until Zay get here anyway."

"Mhm" I say and roll my eyes.

"What fucking family. You don't have none" he says as I almost left the living room. I checked the time on my phone and took a deep breath saying fifteen minutes. That's all and then Zay can come get his friend. Around Zay he's a lot more tolerable, he doesn't do as much.

He's also the type that the first time me and Zay broke up he and I were talking. Next thing I know he is asking when he can take me out in a date, claiming he liked me first but Zay always did that to him. Then me and Zay be back together and all of a sudden he's clueless and I'm lying. He'd never do that to his best friend. It's the only time he did it but still.

"Mathew shut the hell up" I tell him and walk out. I went and sat back in Kings room in the rocking chair. I wanted to make sure he didn't come in here. Also King was sleep in the crib and I can't help but watch him sleep. I probably go overboard already but, I still get so worried our time together will be cut short. The amount of love I have for this little boy is ridiculous. I've found my self saying how I can't wait to teach him games and stuff like I did Kaisen and wonder how things would be if I met him as a baby. Kaisen was the first child I met and bonded with, yes we had our moments but he was like my child.

It's odd saying it now but it's still so true. I hate that I left him basically, something I said I wouldn't do. If I could go back and tell Jah even though we're not together I want to still watch and help with Raising him I would. He might of said no but I'm the end he would of came around. The way he said Kaisen acted, it would of been a lot easier. That's one thing from our relationship he can never lie about. Before we even were together officially I claimed that little boy as mine. I feel so bad for him because I feel like he's so young going through so much. I know how I turned out and I want better for him.

"You don't got no beer in here sis, damn. The fuck do y'all drink"

"It's some Kool-aid in there for the guest" I say and King jumped a bit in his sleep from the sudden loudness. I cut on the monitor he wore and then left the room. He's so cute I can stare at him all day. I tear up every time I look at him, just in disbelief and I'm so filled with this warmth, this happiness.