𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
I want some chicken nuggets

Sienna pov:

"Daddy look" I hear and then feel a hand tapping me. "Ca— HI little dude, I'm me Kaisen" Kaisen said. I looked around to see where he came from and saw Jahseh making his way through the crowd towards me. I didn't think so many people really showed up to St. Patrick's Day parades.

"Kai don't do no shit like that again. I don't care if it's somebody you know or not" He says making it to us. "I'm sorry, Hello" he adds noticing Zayden and his Mom.

"Eugene speak, Hey honey. I'm his mother Callet, you are" She says. I hadn't spoke yet either but, I'm sure he'll look at me soon.

"Jahseh, and Hi to you as well Sienna". He spoke. We haven't talked since that day Cleo was at my house, well Valentine's Day. He had text if I was busy and I said yeah. I was trying to work and since he hasn't said anything. I didn't want to ask him what was wrong because I don't want to overdue it, making him feel like I'm still pulling him into my life. Then on top of that, Monica is someone I don't want to be around.

"Ja-Jahseh. Well I'm this little man's Grandma. He's done got right big. He got teeth coming in, sitting up, crawling around real good now" she tells him. Zayden kind of just walked away a bit. I didn't speak letting them have their moment.

"Oh he's moving out the way" Jahseh said smiling. I don't know why he's smiling. He's not moving out nobody's way. I sure as hell ain't pregnant and if his daddy is I'm punching him in the chest. That's too fucking close in age and it better not be that Ashlee bitches.

"See you know what, I told her the same thing. He moving out the way for the next one" Dukes adds. There is no next one. I absolutely will not let that happen, In order for me to have another I'd have to have sex and that's not happening. King is already more than enough. It's not happening. He's just smart that's all.

"I have a call I'll be back" I lie due to Zayden coming back. I didn't want to end up having to speak. Dukes been making small talk here and there. Zayden has been quiet most the time thankfully.

"If there's another it damn sure ain't mine" Zayden said looking at me. I went to a stand I saw grabbing a water. I didn't have my phone though it's sitting in the stroller with Bubby. After buying and taking a sip I saw Zayden come by me.

"You good"

"Yeah, just needed a moment. Not in a talking mood or something I guess" I answered.

"Y'all not talking no more"

"Zayden don't start your bullshit" I reply as we make our way back.

"So who's this handsome boy here" Dukes says referring to Kaisen.

"My name is Kaisen, but you can just call me Kai" he tells her. She smiled looking at Jahseh. "I'm five but I'm kinda just like King because we have the same birthday almost" he added.

"Oh my goodness, his speech is amazing. " she complimented. "Hi Kai"

"But who are you, NaNa's mom"

"I'm Zayden's mother and Kings Grandmother." She says fully engaged into their conversation.

"I never met Nana's mom before. Just one time Daddy called her and she was very mean to Nana and saying bad stuff. She's a little bit scary like Tall Dude one day" Kai tells her and I looked at Jahsen, he looked back before talking to Kaisen.