𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
HHBD LLJ 🦅🕊️🦢 idk what bird they use but clearly it's not the eagle couse yaw laufed at me :(

Sienna Pov:

"What time is it" I asked opening the door for Zayden .

"Quarter til' four" he mumbles as I let him in. He was carrying a black bookbag.

"What took so long. Usually the ride doesn't take you that long anymore"

"I had to stop somewhere Damn. Questioning me already about shit" he says and put his phone in his pocket looking at me now.

"You brought your game" I asked him. I haven't seen him in a week or two.

"No I don't use it like that no more" he says.

"Of course you don't" I say quietly to myself. "Did you want me to get him at six instead or are  you okay—

"I got it. Just after six make sure you're up too. I want to do everything but incase I need you" he tells me.

"Okay"

"I just wanted to let you know I was here before I got a motel or something"

"Why are you getting a roo— you can stay here Zayden, I'm not mad with you" I tell him.

"Are you sure. I don't feel like us ending up arguing over dumb shit"

"Zayden I have nothing to argue with you about. I'm about to go back to bed. He usually wakes up around six and will want water and to be changed. After that he'll go back to sleep until about seven or eight. Then he'll be hungry, I'm wash him up and get him dressed " I notify him. This way he kind of knows what to expect in a few hours when he has to get up.

"You still breast feed" he asked me.

"Yeah"

"When are you going to stop that"

"I don't know" I shrugged. "Actually if he gets teeth and starts biting me Everytime then I'll probably strictly pump. I want to try and breast feed until he's about two" I tell him.

"That's too long your supposed to stop when they get their first tooth or two" he says and I just looked at him. Who told him that. All the brochures he use to grab I'm starting to thing he didn't actually read any.

"I just worry about switching him over to real milk. It gives me time to try out different non-cows milk before I switch him off the boob. I want to fully decide if I'll do oat or almond." I tell him and he shook his head.

"There's side effects to that shit. Why he can't drink whole milk. Like the rest of the world. Except your bougie ass with the 1% shit" he says.

"Zayden we can look it up later, together. Right now I'm going to bed. You can sleep on the couch, the guest room, or on Kings floor. I don't give a damn. I'll be up at seven to help you." I tell him locking the door back up.

"You need new furniture Si Si, this shit uncomfortable as fuck" he called out as I cut off all the lights and walked to my room.

"Maybe if you wasn't always sleeping on it , it's still be comfortable" I responded and shut my door. I could have offered my bed to him as well but I don't want to lay with him. Jahseh usually offers his bed when I stay over there but I don't like staying on it either. My head starts picturing him and Monica and eventually I'll get grossed out enough and leave. Well the one time I almost stayed.