𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Cleopatra Pov:

"Sienna you came" I smiled opening the door for her. "Did you need me grab something" I asked noticing she had a bag on her shoulder gifts under her arm and the car seat on the other arm.

"I got it, can I just squeeze by you" she said and I quickly got out the way. She quickly shuffled over to the couch before setting everything down.

"Where's Zayden, I figured it would of been the both of you"

"He had to work and wanted to finish spending the holidays with his family" she spoke.

"Oh that's a shame, I want to get to know him a bit more. I hardly saw him at the baby shower, but I spoke to his mom a bit right."

"I believe so. I'll tell him though and see what he says. I thought you said five thirty"

"I did but you know to some people that means six o'clock or six thirty" I say shaking my head. I was standing in the living room not too close. I don't want to hover over her but I'm excited she actually brought the baby out.

"I got you and Kaisen a Christmas gift. I wasn't sure who else would be here" she states before getting up and walking them to me.

"Thank you" I say and place them under the tree with the others. I had one more gift put up for Kai along with some for Jahseh tonight. They stopped by on Christmas but this way he didn't feel left out with others opening gifts today as well.

"You're welcome" she tells me taking off her coat.

"I smell the potatoes so I'll be right back to check on them" I tell her heading to the kitchen. She got on her phone. She looks so tired in her face.

"Damn I'm early as fuck" You hear which I assume is Stokeley. "Aye Ma- The fuck are you doing here? Where uh ole boy at?"

"Spending time with his family before he has to go to work"

"What you wasn't invited" he asked Sienna.

"I was"

"I doubt it, you always getting a temper. Think you're able to say whatever not that you got a baby on your hip"

"Stokeley when have I eve—

"Stokeley keep your bullshit at the door or leave" I tell him heading back into the living room. He was sitting on the opposite couch by her.

"My fault. I should have said the baby is causing you to have a shorter temper than normal, I can see if someone was upset with you"

"Me and his family members get along fine Stokeley not that it's your business"

"When you actually have the baby, I thought you had anot—

"September" she cut him off.

"Stokeley" I call his name and he shook his head pulling out his phone. She got right back on hers as well.

Jahseh Pov:

"Hey Ma' we would have been here earlier but I swear it's like I have two kids now" I say going over and giving her a kiss. She was setting the dining room table.

"It's fine I just finished up cooking a few more things and fixing plates."

"Is that my handsome Grand baby" She says picking Kai up as he ran over to her. They hugged and talked for a while before Monica came and sat next to me at the island. She came in last because she had a call to make she said.