𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Kaisen Pov:

"Where's Daddy" I say. Vomica came to pick me up. I would tell my teacher I don't know her but then daddy will be mad at me.

I got in the car in the front because her back seat is too dirty. She has food and trash back there. She keeps clothes back there and just too many things.
She took me to Daddy's house and he wasn't here. I hate having to be with her ,I keep telling him this.

"Okay I'll be at Mommy Santana house, bye" I say and grab my book bag about to run.

"Listen here you fucking runt. He ain't tell me no shit about sending you over there" she says grabbing me by my bag.

"I go over there everyday after school" I lie and nod my head.

"Since when"

"Since last month. I'll call Daddy so he can tell you" I say.

"He told me to sit with you" she says. I rolled my eyes and snatch my bag away from her. I slam the door but the seat belt and a bag was hanging out the car so it didn't close. I walked away anyway.

Monica came in the house yelling and screaming. That's all her does. I did my homework and went to put it away and she came in my room.

"You can't fucking hear me. I said you need to—

"I don't have to listen to you" I tell her again. Daddy did not say I have to listen to her. She came closer and smacked me in the mouth.

"Give me this shit, stay in your fucking room" she says taking my iPad and my bookbag.

"You're not my mom, you're not supposed to put your hands on me" I tell her and she shut the door telling me shut up.

Jahseh Pov:

"So much cash in my jeans Louie V.." I mumbled walking in the house.

"Hey Baby Jah Jah" Mon says getting up off the couch. Kai ran to me out of no fucking where.

"Vomica smacked me and told me stay in my room" he says and she stopped coming towards me.

"What" I asked looking at her then back to him.

"I didn't do anything to her. I did my homework and she came in my room and smacked me and took my stuff" he says.

"No his ass trashed my fucking car, slammed all the door, getting smart cursing and shit. Yes I popped him and you know what he did? He still ran his fucking mouth" she says. "Then had the nerve to ask to go to Sienna house, fuck that bitch"

"Why didn't you just let him go if you didn't want to deal with him. The fuck would you put your hands on my child for" I asked. Kai looked at me then walked back to his room.

"I don't know her ass—

"You don't need to know her. I keep telling you you're not correcting my son. Regardless if you know her or not you should have just asked her if she could hold on to him until I got home. So quick to call her a bitch and it's the other way around"

"You so worried about her then go fuck her then" she says.

"The fuck are you talking about. Monica get the fuck out bro"