𝙒𝙚𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮

𝗪𝗲𝘁 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
[why Everytime I open Wattpad it's a new update... then why Keep this secret circling around again] ⚠️ smut chapter...

Jahseh Pov:

"Hey what does it mean when the babies crying and stops breathing for a while" Sienna says.

"Uh I don't know what's it's called but I know they do that sometimes. Mainly when they cry or laugh. It's normal but like not if he turning blue and purple and shit. You know you can call Ma too right? Why you always call me, she's available anytime as well." I answered.

"Oh well. The baby is with Zay anyways at his moms house. I was just making sure nothing serious was wrong or that we didn't cause it" she says and I nod although she can't see. She didn't call on FaceTime so I couldn't see her.

"Where are you at, home?" I asked her.

"Yup and it's boring as hell. I didn't realize how use I got to being in a house with people. It's always me and King or Zayden and I. It's literally been so long since I've been stuck in the house by myself." She says over explaining. I don't know if she's really that bored and want to talk or if it's her feeling comfortable enough to keep talking with me.

"Let me come over"

"For what"

"Yes or No Sienna you always playing"

"Come over Jahseh" she says. Her voice was laced with sarcasm but, I know she meat I could really come over. "You know you've been dying to see me anyways"

I quickly jumped up putting in a wife beater. I was lounging around in sweatpants free balling. It was hot in the house today and I don't get why meaning it's supposed be cold outside.

Heading over there I knocked and she immediately opened the door. She had on this sky blue shorts jumpsuit set. Her nipples was clearly visible. She turned around to walk in the house and I couldn't tell if there was a bible panty-line or not. All I know is this pregnancy really did nothing but bless her. Everything about her look edible as fuck. I mean- fuck- I mean beautiful as fuck. Her ass got bigger, titties got bigger, skin glowing, wait is small, ass got bigger, her titties, well I mentioned them already. I feel like she always lost the most weight shrike me and her were together.

It's crazy because I gained weight when we were together. She stayed cooking and feeding me and we went out to eat a lot, in the beginning. She always lost especially while pregnant. I could hardly notice her weight loss but while pregnant she always dropped so fast. Like ten pounds in a month so everything not fitting her like it use to. She ate with us so I don't know what was different.

"...I guess" she says. I hardly even realized she was talking. She was sitting on the couch talking.

"Huh" I say titi g my head sitting across from her.

"I said I guess we can talk out our differences for real and i won't be mad at you anymore"

"Mad at me over what"

"You fought my boyfriend and then lied about it, then tried to play buddy buddy in my face Jahseh"

"No I did not. We argued fought and settled all the shit the same day. You found out all late and want to be mad."