𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭 this one kinda boring 🤷🏾‍♂️😘
Backshots or body shots which one ???

Stokeley POV:

I was over Cleo house for a game night. She invited Jah friend Rakim , who he calls Rock, and Trippie over. His cousin Reg and of course Mook was also here. He brought his family and Rock bright Milan with him. That girl tall as shit but, her daddy slim and tall too.

We was all sitting around talking about shit. No real conversation going because Cleo said we were waiting on someone else. I'm not sure what made her call a game night I feel like they came to stop by and she invited others over.

Just as I pulled my phone out, someone knocked at the door. Mook went to get the door and came back into the living room with an attitude.

"Who was it—

"Oh shit, this the Jawn that made them wings we was talking about" Rock said getting up to hug Sienna. I got up as well to ask if she needed help with anything. King heavy as shit without the car seat so I don't know how she carry him I'm it like it's nothing.

"Wassup Santana. You need help" I asked and she shook her head no. I gave her a side hug and then Reg came over to hug her as well.

"Been a while" Reg said.

"Here the fuck the shenanigans start. Why is she even invited if clearly Jah has a new girl. The fuck is she here for and she's late as shit" Mook complained. Everyone ignored her letting Sienna go in and get situated.

"Nooks complain must mean my girl is here" Cleo said coming in the living room. She went right to Sienna giving her a hug after she sat King down. "I'm so happy you came, I was hoping you did. I can't wait to see the handsome boy" she said as they pulled away.

"That baby don't know you Mom" Monica said and Cleo completely ignored her talking.

"Hi Ms. Cleopatra" Sienna laughed after their hug. She took King out the car seat.

"Can I hold him" Cleo asked and Sienna passed him to her.

"He crawls now so you can just put him on the floor when your done." She said.

"Daddy did you hear that. He can crawl now" Kai said and stared at Sienna. Last time he immediately went to her. With Jah saying they can't be near each other I want to see how this go.

"Wassup" Trippie said looking at her. I feel like he forgot her name. No one calls her the same things really so I doubt he'll figure it out.

"When you have the baby. I ain't know shit about that" Rock asked.

"He was born in September"

"Yeah after my birthday" Kai said.

"Damn, congratulations" Rock said giving her another hug.

"This is your daughter" Santana asked him.

"Yeah she got my neck too no kizzy" he laughed.

"I wouldn't say that, but she does look like you"

"Say Hi Milan" he tells her and she smiled.

"I'll be the judge me and baby King. Ain't that right handsome" Cleo says holding him still. "First game is don't drop the egg. Someone help move the tables out the way and grab the spoons and eggs" she says.

"Hell no fuck this, not about to act like she should be here. I'm out. Don't nobody want to see that rotten baby anyway" Mook said leaving. Reg followed her telling her she's rude. I don't know what he expected.