𐌑𐌏𐌕𐋏𐌄Ꮢ𐌔 𐌃𐌀𐊲

𐌑𐌏𐌕𐋏𐌄г︎ʂ Ɗαყ ρ𝕥. 1̶

Zayden Pov:

Zayden Pov:

"Babygirl, come get the door" I say as I walked up the steps to her house. I got off work maybe five hours ago. I showered and went out looking all over for shit to give her. I ordered shit too but it didn't seem like enough.

This is maybe my second time coming for the week and really I only left for a day. I've just been taking the drive back and forth. I just enjoy seeing her. She really the highlight of my day. It can just be hearing her voice and instantly my day feels better. I knew she had a hold on me since we first met but now, I can't even describe it. Everything just pushes me to her more. I feel like I'm hooked to where she could tell me drink her bath water and I'll grab a straw, might even go head first.

"Hi Puddin'" she smiled opening the door. I hug up the call as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"The fuck" I laugh picking her up going in the house. I don't even know how meaning both my hands had gift bags. I had a duffel bag and a book bag on my shoulder.

"You're staying right" she asked getting down"

"Yeah"

"Did you even go home, your mom needed you to do something"

"Yeah, oh speaking of moms, Happy Mothers Day Si Si"

"What" she stared at me with a blank face.

"I can't give you a Mother's Day gift"

"Your mom can have it, I'm not a mother" she says shrugging and going to her room. She so difficult sometimes, and stubborn.

"I got her something already when I went home"

"I hope she liked it, what-

"Babygirl if you don't take these bags" I tell her handing her the gift bags as she reached over for her phone.

"No. I'm not a mother"

"Let's get technical real quick. Even though the first two didn't make it doesn't mean your not a mom. You fed, nurtured and took care of both of them during the time they did have a life. Not only that but you were basically a step mom if not the only mother figure to another woman's child, for almost two years. In my eyes that makes you a mother. You don't even like kids and was doing the shit"

"Don't say it like that, you don't like kids either" she says and looked at me her eyes looked glossy. I dropped my bags bringing her to me for a hug. She so sensitive sometimes now.

"I know that. I wasn't saying it in a negative way I promise" I kiss her forehead, rubbing her back.

"Mhm" she nods before loosely hugging back.