𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙨

𝗡𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Sienna Pov:

"Morning work bestie" I hear as I turned around from clocking in. I gave a fake closed lip smile to Endya as she clocked in. "Aye Si Si, I grabbed you breakfast" She says.

"What is it" I asked and she turned handing me some weird looking donut and a coffee cup. It looked like a glazed donut with raisins and strawberry filling or icing.

"The place recommended it they said it's been really big recently" she says nudging it towards me a bit more.

"Okay, thank you" I say and take it walking away to my cubicle. I sat it down in a corner unsure if I even want it.

After two hours of sitting, reading emails, filing and faxing papers, I could no longer ignore my stomach.

It was grumbling louder as time went by and I was so hungry it felt like my insides were shriveling up. I stare at the donut for a little longer before saying fuck it and eating it. It wasn't terrible but I am extremely hungry. I still doubt I'd ever buy this shit for anyone. I drank the coffee just trying to add something in my stomach until my break.

Just before my break I was rushing through the building trying to make it to the bathroom. I barley made it rushing into a stall throwing up.

A few seconds later I hear someone come in making me feel embarrassed. I already felt embarrassed throwing up but to do it while someone is pissing in a stall next to me, that's worse.

"You okay" I hear along with someone trying to take my blazer off. "I should of gave you my donut instead. I knew I was unsure about that donut" Endya says. I threw up again toning her out. The worst part is that I'm still fucking hungry.

I finally stopped and flushed the toilet. I got up going to gargle water and wash my hands. I went to my bag looking for mouthwash and drank some. I've never done that before but I can't stand throw up. I clocked out and sat in my car for my lunch break as usual.

My stomach was hurting and now I felt more hungry than before. I ate about five crackers and just scrolled on Instagram until it was time for me to go back in.

Not even a full hour later I was back in the bathroom throwing up. I got it on my fucking shirt. It's the first time I cried at work because I couldn't even change. It's the worst fucking circumstances. I don't bring much to work with me.

Going to my desk wearing my blazer buttoned as a shirt I see a note saying that some one is coming to close out my computer and files and that I need to leave. I then received the email of them sending me home. The fact that they don't even call you into the office is lazy to me. I grabbed my things leaving not even trying to be here any longer. I was told not to return until I was vomit free for a day with no medication aids. I should be completely fine tomorrow once this donut is done fucking up my stomach.

When tomorrow did come around. My stomach was beyond sore. I've been dry heaving with no appetite at this point. I woke up taking 600mg of ibuprofen due to how sore my stomach felt.

Zayden Pov:

"You good now" I ask. She just threw up water. We didn't talk on the phone yesterday just text all day. I'm just finding out she's sick.

"If I took ibuprofen on an empty stomach would it make me throw up" she asked. I turned the tv off to give her my attention.

"Yeah. Don't ibuprofen tear up your stomach lining or some shit"