𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙂𝙤 𝙐𝙥

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗼 𝗨𝗽 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
[Just so y'all know now is around Early-Mid November. Been doing slight time jumps to get to the main points]

Sienna POV:

"Okay I'm ready if you—" I say trailing off at the end.

I asked Zayden this morning if he'd be able to help get the Christmas tree up and decorate. I don't care too much for Christmas but now that I have a son I figured why not add some magic.

My mom never did the whole Santa brings your gifts things. She said if she liked me during the week of Christmas she'd get me something. I always got her multiple gifts but I only gave her one. I'd give her the simplest one, like a pair of earrings. Everything else I'd have wrapped and sitting outside.

Her boyfriend would take credit for them but, I never tried to change it. I know I got them and if she knew they were from me she wouldn't like them. He'd buy me gifts. Never things I'd take I'd always throw them away or not want to touch them.

I remember when I turned fifteen he stopped the smelling me thing. He'd do things like buy me night gown but it would be all mesh or lace. I wouldn't wear them though. When I turned sixteen he got me Christmas gifts like a portable CD player, headphones, a stuffed animal. Then up in my room he had bought me sex toys, viagra pills, handcuffs, lingerie, and more provocative night gowns. At the time I still wasn't interested in sex. He made me feel weird about my body and I didn't what to know what would of happened if he found out I had sex. Again my mother never gave a shit.

He'd keep asking if I liked my gifts or had I used them. He'd then come and check to see if they'd been used. I would take coconut oil and place it on them or I'd steal Mommy's lube so he'd leave me alone. He always pushed me to do cheerleading or claim I was a porn star. He was so fascinated with my body that I ended up not liking. I always got compliments on my body yet I don't see it. I dress confidently but will never stare at myself naked in a mirror. Me and my body just don't have that bond. I most definitely fake the confidence. I know I'm pretty but I'm no where as pretty as Mommy.

Anyways that stopped after a few months because I threw the stuff out. I wasn't using anything he gave me. That's when it really started getting uncomfortable he'd hug me more but press himself into me. He sniff my hair or my neck. He'd start asking me to come to his room. Then Mommy started asking me to just come here, he wants us to do something. That's when I said fuck it and decided to try and date and get a boyfriend. Later I had sex and when he found out it pissed him off. Mommy would tell me it's just like me to assume pussy is a way to keep a man.

I really pray that I don't cause King to feel as hurt and confused about himself as I felt growing up. Which is why I want to add more magic into Christmas. For him and me. I don't know if I'll go the Santa route but, the decorations, the tree being set up as a family, watching Christmas movies, Matching pajamas and the excitement of thinking gift magically appear over night. Maybe I can experience a good Christmas through him. That sounds selfish of me to use his childhood as a way to experience things myself.

I walked into the living room and hear giggling. It's some girl on the phone and Zayden and some man is on the couch playing the game. Why would he invite people over if we had plans.

"Your voice sounds really good over the phone" I hear and another fake giggle.

"Zayden I thought you were helping me set up the tree today. Figured it would be just me and you today"

"I will later though" he says not paying attention to me.

"You have like juice or water" the man asked.