𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝘁.𝟭 LordDaggerDick1 the first to vote or whatever on the last chapter [includes slight smut beginning of chapter ⚠️]

Sienna pov:

"Oh" I moaned out. Zay has me up on the dresser and my legs pulled apart. He was pinching my nipples and he looked me in my eyes giving deep repeated strokes.

"You're doing so good, you're so beautiful" he whispered leaning into my neck kissing all over it again. This pregnancy I've probably had the most sex ever. I know I've been hornier lately but I feel like he's been right there with me. This has been the best pregnancy experience ever.

He moved his hands to my hips. Steady whispering how good I'm doing, how pretty I look, and I love you's into my ear. I can't lie and say I dislike it. Never thought I'd be one to enjoy small praises but I blush at them almost every time, even though I'm starting to expect it from him. He's always done it I guess now I'm just starting to actually listen and believe him.

"Fuck" I moan out tossing my head back and he kissed at my throat to my collar bone.

"Breath Babygirl" he tells me as I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled away from my neck just as we heard the baby crying in the next room.

"Zayden" I call his name to get him to stop.

"Cum for me and I'll go get him" he says picking up the speed.

"Fuck, Za-

"You got it Babygirl, let it out. Take a deep breath" he says and I tried my best to ignore the crying before I came. "I love you" he kissed me pulling out after a few more teasingly slow strokes. He grabbed a rag off the dresser cleaning himself off and pulling his shorts back up quickly. My breathing still not normal.

"Don't move, I'll be right back to clean you off" he tells me kissing me. This man is really so sweet.

After a few minutes I hear the baby stop crying and him coming into the room, holding him.

He wet a clean rag coming and separating my legs more. He got down wiping me off and drying me off kissing down there and my thighs multiple times. The kiss turned wet before he stood back up. I was wearing a nightgown, just had no undergarments on.

"Zay with the baby" I looked at him and he smiled at me and kicked his lips.

"Babygirl it's a doll, yes with the baby. He got changed and taken care of I had to take care of you still too" he says and I got in the bed putting my arms out. He passed me the baby, sitting next to me.

I got us a doll that had real sensors all over. It was like having a three month old baby. It cries when it is hungry, dirty, sleepy, or wanted to play. It cries when laying down too long and wanting to sit up. Zayden said he wanted practice before the baby actually got here and this is the best I could do. We set everything up last night and I forgot about it until now.

"You look good like this" he tells me. I just smiled.

"What's our fake baby's name papa" I asked looking away. The way his eyes are on me I'd be back up on that dresser. I thought after me passing five months pregnant he'd be done, No. He will  tell me get comfortable real quick and spread my legs. He just told me no vibrators and certain toys, claiming it makes too much of a mess I'm too wet while pregnant.

"Kasius" he says and I nod. I named our real baby us agreeing on Yasir together.

"Kasius, What"