𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙐𝙥𝙨

𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗼𝗽 𝗨𝗽𝘀 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
[smut warning ⚠️ I know it's early but I had to ]

Sienna Pov:

"Hello" I say into the phone. It was almost two in the morning and Zayden was calling.

"Hey, I missed your voice today. You can go back to sleep though" he says and I yawned.

"Why call, Zayden just come over" I mumbled tiredly. I still have to get up for work in a few hours.

"You serious" he says a small chuckle to his words.

"Mhm" I tried my best to sound awake but it was failing me. We hadn't talked all day really. Well yesterday technically.

"Si Si if I drive all the way to you don't slam the door in my face" he says and that's what made me realize what I was saying.

"Huh, Zay no don't come. That's a long drive and it's late. It's early- go to bed and come later if your coming" I say finally waking up a bit.

"It's too late now. I'm already in the car and on the way" he says.

"Zay I'm so serious you don't have to do that drive right now. Didn't you just get off work"

"It's fine I want to see you anyways" he laughed.

"Just go to sleep. I'll scream or something when I get there to wake you up" he says.

"Are you serious"

"I'm deadass" he laughed.

"You're not about to drive here"

"I am, I probably won't stay like I want to though. I don't really have shit with me."

"Okay, you want me hang up so you can listen to music or something" I say getting comfortable again. I just sat my phone on the nightstand. For once it wasn't a FaceTime call.

"No. Don't hang up, I ain't talked to you all day. You can go to sleep tho it's cool. I know you got work and shit in the morning."

"I can't believe you"

"You said come over. What I look like letting you down" he laughed and I know he was smiling. I don't even have to see him. I don't know if I'm ready to see him. This is so random.

"Don't act like that. You've let me down before"

"Alright but I'm not trying to do that shit this time. I took all that shit for granted last time and we not going through that again" he says and I mumbled a okay.

"Si Si if you don't take your ass back to sleep"

"I'm staying up until you get here making sure nothing happens. You might need directions"

"I got the gps shit pulled up. I'm straight, take your ass to sleep" he says.

"I'm awake" I lie knowing that my eyes were getting heavier by the second.

"Babygirl get your sleep"

"S-stop. I uh, I'm awake" I dragged out falling asleep.

•••

"Sienna, babygirl" I hear along with loud ass banging on the door.

"W-who" I say being woke out my sleep.

"Sienna come let me in, been knocking on the door for ten minutes. Neighbors is staring at me and shit" I hear waking up fully.

"Zayden" I say picking up my phone.