𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙆𝙞𝙙

𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗞𝗶𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Zayden Pov:

"I know, your mom said Merry Christmas but won't even talk to us" I say holding King. She continued to clean and rearrange the kitchen.

We got into that argument after running into Jahseh's mom two days ago. I thought she had something planned for Christmas Eve but she never said anything. She went all day not talking to me at all.

Today she woke me up so we could help King open his gifts and get pictures she said. Once that was over she went mute again, acting as if I'm not here. I don't get how she can laugh and talk one minute and then cut it off. The silent treatment after an hour is dumb as fuck. I don't even know what I did that was so wrong. How can you fix shit if the other person isn't even willing to talk?

"You want to sit and watch a movie with us" I asked before King started crying. She ignored me and quickly walked by me to grab King. She left going to his room most likely. Last night that's where she slept. I swear the night before she slept in the bathroom. We got home and she basically shut herself in the bathroom the whole time. It's a good thing she has King on a schedule and he only needed a bottles and shit before he slept all night. I don't like dealing with him on my own. I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to him.

He's tiny as shit but I can tell he's getting bigger. He's getting some more weight to him finally. I don't interact much so I'm shocked when I see he's doing something new or he looks different to me.

"Sienna we can't talk" I asked her again through the door. I didn't get a reply. I just left it alone going to play the game. I'm trying not to let her bother me but this shit is childish as fuck.

Sienna POV:

"Get off of me" I say getting irritated. I'm laying down after being on my feet all day basically, now he wants to come touching me and shit. After I've pushed him away four times. "I don't feel like all the fake affection shit"

"How is it fake" he asked and I rolled my eyes not responding. I'm beyond pissed off with him. Us fighting in that car still has me shaken up. I could have lost my child because of some bullshit. Over him assuming I want someone I don't. I could have lost my own life even.

"You-" he blew air out his mouth before talking again. "I love you kid" he says and I shrug. He don't mean it. He loves the idea of having me but he doesn't love me. I use to think he actually did and feel bad for not saying it back.

"This is why the fuck we don't get no where Sienna. I try to apologize and I'm ignored like I'm not here.

"You tried to apologize when Zayden, I love you is not a fucking apology. Truthfully I don't even think you know if you love me or not" I snapped back.

"Man I'm not doing this shit with you" he says and walked out to the back kissing his teeth. I don't care, I love you is not an apology especially when you say it then constantly ask me why I won't say it back after I've explained. Saying I love you after pushing the fuck out of me doesn't fix it. I love you to him is like placing a bandaid over a gun wound, it doesn't fix it. Just a way to cover up that you were actually wrong.

I know it seems hypocritical of me but I don't think I've ever heard him say it and look at him and feel like he really loves me. He started saying it after a month of us actually being together if it was even that long of us together. Yes we were friends first but not that long and we didn't really do a lot of getting to know each other we just talked and would help with school, vent about friends. Truthfully he may have gotten I love you out of me if we had just stayed friends. Things would have probably been way better for us, some people just aren't meant to be in a relationship with each other.