𝙎𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

𝗦𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝙥𝙩. 1
I published the wrong chapter so if you saw it... I apologize and don't say nothing. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Stokeley POV:

"You leaving bro" I say as whoever this Nigga Sienna had over walks by me out the door.

"Yeah, Babygirl I'll let you know why I decide by my break" he says to Sienna and she nods. I stood outside near the door since she occupied the doorway.

"Alright the fuck do you want now Stokeley" she sighed looking at me as dude drove off.

"What y'all was talking about your birthday" I ask her nodding my head in the direction of where his car was.

"Why does that matter" she rolled her eyes.

"Why every time I come to see you, you got a first ass attitude. The fuck wrong with you? Last time I checked I didn't do shit to you, if anything you in the wrong"

"Stokeley im not about to argue with you outside" she says and we made our way into the house. "First off im not in the wrong for shit. Last time I checked you had stopped combing here and I had no longer heard from you way before anyone else. Let's make that clear so if I did block you what does it matter. I didn't text you first or go to you first hand because I know regardless us being friends your loyalty did not lie with me. Second of all you keep popping the fuck up to my house. Our situation is not that same as it was a year a two ago. Maybe that was cool then but you need to learn to knock and wait at the fucking door. I understand that Jahseh is your friend and you want to have his back but leave me out of it. You can Harass him with all the sienna information you want but stop barging into my house like you own some part of my life. Fuck you" she says calmly as she went to sit down.

I can't lie I did have to sit down and get myself to get her after. I'm not convinced she's valid on everything but for the sake of the moment I'll dial it back.

"Nah fuck you. You got some random nigga in your house all the time and we not allowed to see or hear from you. Me walking away because watching you go through that shit was a lot doesn't mean I didn't care about you like you making it seem. I'm here checking in with you now because you don't do that shit. You broke up with Jah and don't give a fuck about us since. Not him, me, Cleo, or Kai, don't give a single fuck"

"You swear you know everything Stokeley" she say's annoyed I looked over and she had a picture framed of them but she's definitely younger in the picture because she don't look like now.

"This you and him" I ask grabbing the photo.

"Put that down" she takes it. "Always fucking with shit and starting shit.

"What's this" I say picking up a Manila envelope she had on the table as well. It's also a giraffe and some fake spilled cup shit on this table.

"Give me that Stokeley I swear" she says reaching and getting up.

"What is it more photos of you and him" I ask opening it and pulling them out. I flip in over and it ultrasound pictures. Like I can actually see a baby in this shit. Which made me realize is hot as fuck outside and she's wearing a baggy shirt with a sweater over it. "Sienna, tell me this a fucking joke. Bro tell me these are from you and Jah"

"Why the fuck would I have pictures from them just sitting the fuck out. You're so fucking nosy. I swear you get in my fucking nerves sometimes Stokeley" she says snatching everything out my hands.

"Wh-

"You need to let go of the thought that me and Jahseh will get back together. Let go of the thought that we'll even be friend's because it's not fucking happening. And if it does no fucking time soon. You know how the fuck me and his relationship ended you know almost all the shit he said to me so let that ducking thought go. You claim this best friend roll yet can't respect my decision to move on, that doesn't even make sense. " she says placing everything back where it was. I was just standing up staring at her.