𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙊𝙞𝙡

𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗢𝗶𝗹 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Jahseh Pov:

"I don't want to buy it though and then it break him out. I know it's cheaper but I'd rather stick to what I've been using"

"If they don't have it Sienna how"

"They don't have the smaller bottle I normally grab but they have this one. Are you listening to me" I hear. I look over seeing Na Na and Zayden. Zayden was holding King on his shoulder while Na Na had a basket with a few things in there. It looks like all baby stuff.

"I hear you, bu—

"Sienna" I say trying not to startle her.

"Huh" she says looking over. "Oh hey Jahseh" she says turning back to Zayden.

—ut I just figured since it's until Monday we can get this one that's cheaper and see if we can get the bottle you normally get later" he says.

"Okay, I'm fine with the bigger bottle it's the same thing. " she tells him. She spoke to him in this tone that, I guess her 'mom' tone.

"I wanted to say Congratulations, on the baby. I'm happy for you" I tell her, I was making heavy eye contact before I looked over at Zayden mainly towards King although I couldn't see his face. He had on this blue fluffy coat onesie.

"Thank you" Zayden says.

"Thank you, a lot" Na Na says.

"You're welcome, I can't be anything but happy for you. Knowing how you were to now- Nana you look great, Ki-uh the babies doing great as well, I hope" I say. "You guys make a nice looking family" I add after a few seconds. I'm forgetting that Zayden is here. It's almost like my eyes are blurring him from my vision. I also don't want to make it seem like I see King frequently. Truthfully we haven't spoke since October.

"Thanks bro, just trying to do better than the last did" Zayden says and goes to dap me up. I looked at his hand before Na Na spoke, gaining my attention. I'm trying to remember to include his ass and want to be funny. He should be focused on doing better than he did the last time. At least she actually loved me back.

"Anyways, thank you again. We appreciate it. How's Kai doing" she asked.

"Good He's enjoying break. He said he likes school but the kids are bad and talk too much" I tell her causing her to laugh, kind of.

"I can only imagine. We—

"Nice seeing you" Zayden cuts her off. He's irritating me. Stop cutting her off, talking over her, and disagreeing. I don't give a fuck what he feels, I started off with Sienna name. That's clearly who I'm over here for.

"Yes, nice seeing you Jahseh" she says coming over to give me a side hug. I hugged back and Ignored Zaydens hand. I'm not playing with his ass.

I grabbed the bottle of baby oil before leaving the isle. I had to find one of them eye mask for when you sleep. It's only Walmart so this trip shouldn't take me no hour. Walmart tries to have you in here forever and running into everyone you've ever known. I told Monica wait in the car so I definitely don't want to be too long. Not trying to argue tonight, our break later like a month and a half. She asked for a blindfold massage so tonight's couples activity is sex, per usual. This time with a blindfold.

Sienna pov:

"Excuse me" I say reaching and grabbing the carmex at the register. I was waiting in line, coincidentally behind Jahseh.