𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
another month before I update again..

Jahseh Pov:

"Daddy can I get her three things" Kai asked.

"That's fine"

We were in Walmart buying gifts. Kai said he wanted to buy stuff for Ma so I figured I'd grab Monica a few things as well.

I'm shocked he said Ma'. Last week when i was with NaNa he called me. I took the call in her bathroom thinking he wouldn't pick up on anything. I head back out to check on her and he's on FaceTime with her asking how was her day. He said he didn't tell Ma' which she hasn't said anything so he's not lying. Not saying me and Nana did anything but, I don't want anyone in our business. Just incase we do, but I highly doubt that.

He called her again yesterday to check on her and ask her about her week he said. Since he's being doing that though I haven't really spoken to her. I stayed that second night. That afternoon Monica started calling nonstop, so she told me I didn't have to stay. She claimed she felt better but she still looked like she was low on energy and her voice steady cracking. She didn't have any fevers though.

"Daddy why do you have to copy me" he asked.

"What do you mean" I tilt my head looking at him.

"Because I was going to get gifts for your mom and now you're getting gifts too but for Vomica" he says. He says 'your mom a lot now as if he was clueless that's who she was before'

"Because I wanted to be nice to her too. You inspired me"

"I- um, Daddy, you should be inspired and give a gift to someone else. Her doesn't need it" he shrugged. I shook my head trying not to laugh.

He bought Ma, a coloring book, some white chocolate pretzels and some chips. I'm starting to think this was his way of getting himself stuff. He also got her a picture frame he said so she can hang up more pictures of him.

I paid for everything and made my way to Ma's house. He sat in the back on his iPad the whole time. That's all he does, look at that screen. I need to get him into something because I don't want him that hooked on no iPad.

We get to Ma's and he gave her the gift. She went on and on about how much she loved it, lying because she knows she did not want no Hulk coloring book. As soon as she pulled out the chocolate and chips he said they can share.

I'm on the road again because he looked over and asked why I was still there. So she laughed and told me he's staying. I want to know how if he says it it's cool but when I ask, it's an issue. He make his self stay there as long as he wants and it's whatever. She be letting a five year old run shit and I'm way older. I even ask nicely sometimes.

I've tried calling Monica four times now and it keeps going straight to voicemail. She didn't tell me she had any kind of plans today. I text her an hour ago and she has yet to respond. She'll keep it up and I'll give her shit away to someone else who might actually appreciate it. She really be pissing me off like she don't know there's other bitches out there that wish they had her spot. Probably not but it makes me feel better.

"Hey Jah" Stokes says as soon as I answered the call. I just got in the house. Still no word from Monica at all today. I called and checked on Kai when I got in and he basically said he was texting so he'd call me later. I made sure to tell him all the stuff with Nana is kept between the three of us. He was confused but he said it's probably because of Vomica so he'll listen. I left it alone.