𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙐𝙥

𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝗨𝗽 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
A lot of pov swaps may bad
Need yall help at the end ... okay!! This a filler and a bit boring but if I finish I'll double update this weekend. Be active tho or I'll forget.

Jahseh Pov:

"Thank you so much baby Jah Jah. This is turning out better than I imagined and you didn't tell me your friends were so cute" Mon said coming up and hugging me.

We're at the house she invited her ugly ass best friend over so we could meet. She also left and came back with four other bitches. I don't remember their name all I know is two of them are gay as fuck and they do that gay shit with them. Monica probably participates because she was giving a lap dance to the Jawn that looks like a nigga. Bitch looks like an ugly ass nigga at that, if she didn't have titties I would never believe she wasn't one.

I invited Rock, Trippie, Stokes, Gabe and a few others. Truthfully I didn't care to invite anyone but Sienna and she hasn't shown up yet. I even called her this morning to ask if she'd come. She said yeah she's come by for a little. I confirmed a babysitter and even offered to call and have Ma watch him. She said Ma would love that and she'd give it a try so I confirmed with Ma as well. Since this morning I haven't heard from her.

Monica was drunk as fuck and wouldn't shut up. I'm trying not to talk to anyone knowing I'm upset. The only reason I really was down was because she said Sienna could come. I didn't want to call and ask and seem like I'm begging though. I head to the kitchen where all the guys were wanting to get away from Monica and her friends for a minute. It's like 15 people here but at this point I'm ready to kick everyone out.

"Damn okay" I hear along with others crowding around the kitchen laughing. "That's three she got you on"

"She spit half the first one out. Shit came out her nose" Stoke says. I get closer to see what was going on. "There go Jah, Sienna was looking for you" he says and I see Sienna look up from next to him. She was wiping the alcohol off her chin that she missed I guess. When did she get here? How didn't I see her come in? How long has she been here?

"Oh Jah here. I didn't know we didn't have to bring gifts so you got one anyway" she says coming over and handing me a bag. "Don't open it in here please" she mumbles.

"What she get you, she won't tell us"

"Jah you wrong as shit to invite her knowing Monica ass starts trippin' around her"

"Monica invited her not me. Thank you Sienna" I tell her and she smiled going back to where she was.

"Y'all doing another shot"

"Hell no, I still have to pick my child up after this" Sienna spoke.

"I forgot you said you had a baby. That shit is crazy as hell"

"You not breastfeeding him right" Stokes asked.

"I'm not stupid Stokeley." She replied causing others to laugh. Some of these niggas got to be drunk and why are them to their source of entertainment. There's girls here if they don't find one to touch on and get out the kitchen.

They started breaking into their own conversations. The music was kind of trash but Monica said this is favorite artist. She been playing Vedo and Zae France all night. Vedo makes sex music ,why the fuck would you play that?

"I should go speak to the lady of the house too now huh" Sienna asked walking near me again. I shrugged about to leave the kitchen.

"If you want to"