𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮

𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
Semi edited this thang long as granny tiddies tbh...

Sienna POV

"I have to look up things happening so we can go out then" I say. This cheating ass man has me blushing on the phone. "I don't like you"

"Here you go" he laughed.

"No I'm so serious. I told you I was done" I say and he sucked his teeth staring at me through the screen.

"You know you missed my ass. This the best virtual relationship you ever had"

"Stop calling it that" I laugh.

"We in a long distance type shit for real"

"Not really its a two maybe three hour ride"

"Who doing that shit everyday" he says.

"You will, for me" I say back. He shrugged. "Are you still coming" I asked. Apart of me couldn't wait.

I make jokes about being done with him and him cheating but I can't lie, this is the best our relationship has ever been. We've never done the falling asleep on the phone while talking to each other. The smallest thing happens and I feel the need to go to him. I wouldn't say this is the best relationship I've had because even with the ugliness at the end Jahseh kind of holds the spot still maybe. However, I didn't expect to feel like this after the break up.

Didn't think I would find myself interested in anyone else or smiling at my phone when someone text. I just knew I'd feel miserable forever. Just knew I'd want to keep my word and hurt him too even though I know it would hurt me.

"Why you not sleep"

"I'm waiting for you" I say. I was in my room. I don't even know what I turned on I've just been staring at the screen. It was silent for a while but I didn't care.

"Babygirl I wont be there for another four hours. Im still working"

"I know that Zayden"

"We going to do something special for our two week anniversary" he says.

"What is a two week anniversary"

"We've been together two weeks so we got to celebrate. I've put up with your mean ass. To be honest this the most I've even seen you before you was never tryna be on the phone with me"

"Two weeks is hardly an accomplishment. You was with someone else no I'm not sitting on the phone"

"Bro stop saying that like I was never with you"

"You weren't"

"So we never just chilled at your moms place. I didn't stay weekends and shit, helping her cook and shit. Only time I refused to be around was when ya dad came around. I don't fuck with his ass"

"He's not my fucking dad, I don't have one" I say back. I don't get why he always calls that man my dad.

"You know what I mean."

Jahseh pov:

"Daddy is this the motel" Kai asked as we get out the rental. We just got off the plan like an hour ago. Me and Stokes decided to take a trip for my birthday. So we went to Cali for a few days. I text asking Lyssa if she wanted to come and spend time with Kai I'd pay and she never answered.

"Yeah fat man" I tell him.

"I'm so exciteg I've never been at a motel before" he says happily.