𝙑𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙖

𝗩𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗮 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭
Unedited taking down to fix then reuploDing on forth de Julio

Monica Pov:

"Fucking runt what the hell is wrong with you"

I had to pick Jahseh's bad ass little boy up from school. Now he's in my apartment fucking all my shit up. He clogged the toilet three times, knocked my shit over twice, fucked the entire bed up. He's going through my shit and I'm fed the hell up. At home he doesn't even act like this. He needs to be shipped off so someone can beat his ass into acting right. Every nigga I mess with has bad ass kids.

"No clue, ask my mom" he shrugged and jumped on the bed.

"Look your dad is texting me now"

"Ugh another picture" he groaned coming over. He smiled for the pictures and I sent it. We played a fake game of catch so I could send that too before I went back to watching tv hoping his ass don't fuck nothing else up.

"Who is your mom" I ask curious. He told me she don't come around but I want to know who she is a name something.

"I don't know, Mommy" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"No her name what does she look like. Dark skin, light skin, that stuff"

"Ooh, her name is Sienna" he says and laughed. "Her is a lot more pretty than you. Daddy loves her still" he added on.

"Your dad doesn't love no girl that don't take care of her own child. If he did he wouldn't be with me.

"If she calls him and says her wants him I promise he won't be with you" he says and laughed again. He swear he someone's comedian. Meanwhile he don't even know how to tell a joke.

"Nigga, do you see me. Trust me he's hooked. Never had a bitch like me" I say with confidence.

"Her is darker than daddy but lighter then you. She's really pretty. Daddy calls her every night"

"She not better than me Kai, I can promise you that. Deadbeat ass bitch. Who the fuck names their kid Sienna any fucking way"

"I-

"Then if he call her every night why the hell don't she come see you. How the fuck she going to call and not talk to you"

"Because I go to her house. I had my own room there too. "

"Everytime I hear anything you're with your dad"

"Duh her is pregnant with her other baby"

"So the bitch has two baby daddies"

"She's not a bitch" he yelled and I laugh.

"Okay big man" I say laughing more. "This why I don't only sleep with your dad I knew his ass was playing me. If it wasn't for the dick I'd be gone long before. Truthfully even that is getting played the fuck out. Just met this new nigga with more money and better stroke game. He got two fucking kids though. I am always going to be fuck them stank ass, bad ass, fucking kids bro"

"Mhm" he nodded and started jumping on the bed again. "You want me let my daddy know"

"You fucking runt" I scream and throw a pillow at him. "Oh wait Kaisen Kaisen Kaisen, come look" I can and he hoped over. We started watching the lion guard live on YouTube. This our shit for real.

After about forty minutes little man was sleeping and Jahseh had to fuck up the peace.

Jahseh Pov: